BY DISNEY

Disney infinity: marvel super heroes 2.0 edition - marvel's the avengers play set see more...

• My son loves superheros and wants the Disney infinity because of ...1 Answers
  • Which characters come in this form?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
It is cute for the family but as an adult it gets your attention for maybe a week and then collects dust.
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
This is an awesome game! My six year old absolutely loves it. He needs help with some of the reading, but most of the game he can figure out on his own. He enjoys playing through the story mode and then playing around with the figures in toy box mode.
Belinda L.
Tallahassee, FL
Great game for kids. Mild violence, but nothing bad. Many characters to satisfy anyone wanting to play.
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
This is a great family game. Got it for my 5 year old and we love to play it together. A little pricey with all the character you have to buy but its a nice game.
Lisa P.
My son got this set for Christmas and he absolutely loves it and even after 6 months he is still going strong.
Kayla  T.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
We got these for my nephew for Christmas. He is 10 & loves them! He also has the infinity game so he battles them, they can also just be collected
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
Great game, my boys love playing it and it was the perfect gift. Now he just wants more characters!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
These were actually my first 2 Inifity figurines. I have nearly all of them and these 2 have to be some of the most played ones I have! I love that each one is so different to the game and really personable to each character within the game.
Sarah F.
Rathdrum, ID
Great family game. Brings innocence and adventure back to video games! Great for all ages and genders. You can have Maleficent fight Iron Man, THAT'S PRETTY COOL
Joanne H.
Gamer Expert
I got this starter pack from gamestop. I like the different missions they give you, great for children. When buying new characters though you have to unlock them before you can play using them.
Bri N.
Gulfport, MS
Which characters come in this form?
Jacqueline H.
My son loves superheros and wants the Disney infinity because of it. Is it worth it? The price for everything seems too much. He has a Wii and Xbox 360. We also have an Xbox one that we allow him to use. Just want some feed back on this.