BY DISNEY

Marvel's spider-man play set unlocks an all-new adventure!â swing into action with spidey and save new york city from the toughest villains! see more...

Taylor H.
My brother got this for Christmas. We were obsessed with playing this. It is really fun and additive to play. It's really fun to play with your family and friends. Worth the money. Definitely recommend!
Ginger S.
Snellville , GA
My kids love this game. I even enjoy it, and it's great that they can all play together. I feel like there are a lot of different parts though so it can get a bit pricey. With the characters and the power chips. Overall it's great fun for my kids.
Angela G.
New Braunfels, TX
Love the 2.0 Marvel Superheros! Spiderman is one of our favorites. We love his powers and the way he moves on the screen. The only thing that would make it better is if there were directions on how to use the powers.
Joanne H.
Gamer Expert Level 4
I got the Spiderman set after the Avengers set. I like the way this game plays and that you have the toybox interactions and can build your own game in there.
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My son loves these action figures. While they are meant for the video game they are perfect for a little one who likes to act out scenes and play with them.
I bought this product for my nephew. He had a blast playing with it and being able to change the characters. I even enjoyed playing with it. I love Disney!
Casey W.
Cleveland, TN
My son LOVES his Spider-Man Infinity character...very cute and very fun!!! We can't wait to see what other characters Disney has in store for Infinity!
Jessica r.
Oxnard, CA
My nephew is always going to get the best and he loves Disney so that's the best for him not only does Disney have the best toys
Jennifer N.
Salem, OR
My son LOVES this!!! He got it for his birthday and anytime he earns screen time he chooses to play this or minecraft ❤️
Krystal G.
Lake Butler, FL
Awesome set and I really enjoy the playset. Spiderman is really fun to play with while you swing all over the place.