BY DISNEY

The disney infinity: marvel super heroes (2.0 edition) collector s edition features everything a super fan can ask for, including early access to the disney infinity (2.0 edition) hulk figure! also included in the pack are the disney infinity: marvel super heroes (2.0 edition) video game starter pack, the disney infinity (2.0 edition) avengers figures (iron man, black widow, thor, captain america, and hawkeye), and an exclusive marvel s avengers collectible stand (with light-up feature)! bring on the super heroes! the disney infinity: marvel super heroes (2.0 edition) collector s edition includes: 1... see more...

Bethany T.
I adore Disney Infinity! As a 20 year old, I play it with my friends all the time, but also with my 9 year old cousin! Everyone loves this game, and getting to play as a princess or a marvel super hero is so much. I would definitely recommend this game!
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
My kids love them, only that they use the figures to play with. Overall exciting
Kendra j.
mattoon IL
Love this I just had to get it to add to my collection of marvel I have every comic back out