Disney Infinity Figure - Elsa uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY DISNEY

Toys - Brrrr. It's a bit chilly around these toys. Freeze ball. See all Disney Frozen on Walmart.com see more...

Disney Infinity Figure - Elsa
  • "She has so much fun and it's fun to watch her enjoy this game so much." in 1 review
Cortney L.
Phoenix, AZ
Elsa is definitely one of my favorite characters to use while I playing Disney infinity! Not only because I love Frozen but also she kicks some major butt in this game! Also the cold never bothered her anyways so she's a trooper in all seasons (;
Marlaina R.
Spencer, IN
My kids LOVE Infinity and my daughter absolutely loves playing the princess characters. She especially loves playing with Elsa! She has so much fun and it's fun to watch her enjoy this game so much.
Marlene R.
Even though these can be a little pricey they are definitely worth it. Even though I don't understand the game my
Niece an nephew love the game 🙌🏽 especially the Elsa my niece went crazy
Mariana D.
We got this for Xmas for our five year old. She absolutely loved it. Plays non stop I
At our place. With so many characters to chose from.
Daniel C.
El Cajon, CA
Frozen is very popular and as all of the other Disney Infinity characters, this one is as close to the real character as you can get
Erusely E.
First of all who isn't a Frozen Elsa fan? Disney infinity designed her cute for all ages, as the game piece or even just to collect
Dana B.
Pierre Part, LA
We "Let it Go" a lot around here. We talk as much about Elsa as we do our family. Elsa has definitely made an impact in my home.
Carmela C.
My favorite character on disney infinity! She has her ice powers and she can freeze opponents and enemies! Super great!
Alina T.
One of my least favorite Disney infinity characters. She doesn't have many great "powers" and doesn't fight well.
Brooke S.
Love this character! Her powers are totally cool how she can throw ice at people and freeze them! It's awesome!