BY DISNEY

Play with pixie dust magic for healing and fast-flying action. see more...

• What is your favorite Disney infinity character ?1 Answers
Disney Infinity: Disney Originals 2.0 Edition - Tinker Bell
  • "My daughter has pretty much all the Disney infinity characters she loves Tinker bell." in 1 review
  • "perfect for game night or just any night really ." in 1 review
April M.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
My nieces love this game and were excited to add Tinkerbell to the collection. She is a bit fragile though, we only had her for a week when her wings broke. The game it's self is ok, we actually prefer SkyLander's to the Infinity series. It's hard for younger kids to play 2 players on this game without fighting.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Redmond, OR
Oh i love fairy's over princesses any day . Tinkerbell is my favorite to play with seriously they did a great job with her . I wish they would make all her fairy friends , i always wish more merch was made with tinkerbell .She really is a classic character.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
I love tink on this game! I love how you can use her power and fly away from the enemies!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I'm disappointed this is the new Tinkerbell instead of the Tinkerbell from Peter Pan, but she's pretty fun to play and I love to fly around.
Lacey V.
Lacey V.
Evansdale, IA
My daughter has pretty much all the Disney infinity characters she loves Tinker bell. Lots of fun things to do.
Briana  J.
Briana J.
Tinker bell has always been a favorite of mine! This is great for kids who enjoy Disney films!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Shelby, NC
My family and I love this. perfect for game night or just any night really . Perfect for stocking stuffers
Westport , MA
Scored this cutie on Black Friday. Super cute. I'm so excited to give it to my niece. She will love it.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Deltona, FL
I used to work at toys r us and the kids went crazy for infinity. i never heard a complaint about the game so based of the little kids that used the game, id say i recommend it. :)
My kids love playimhpg with dolls. And we have a lot of little ones just like this here tinker bell. The toy holds up well. But I feel like the prices of the toy could come down for the size of it.
Westport , MA
What is your favorite Disney infinity character ?