BY DISNEY

Play with pixie dust magic for healing and fast-flying action. see more...

• What is your favorite Disney infinity character ?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "My daughter has pretty much all the Disney infinity characters she loves Tinker bell." in 1 review
  • "perfect for game night or just any night really ." in 1 review
April M.
Kansas City, MO
My nieces love this game and were excited to add Tinkerbell to the collection. She is a bit fragile though, we only had her for a week when her wings broke. The game it's self is ok, we actually prefer SkyLander's to the Infinity series. It's hard for younger kids to play 2 players on this game without fighting.
Nancy H.
Redmond, OR
Oh i love fairy's over princesses any day . Tinkerbell is my favorite to play with seriously they did a great job with her . I wish they would make all her fairy friends , i always wish more merch was made with tinkerbell .She really is a classic character.
Heather Y.
Oroville, Ca
I love tinker bell! It's great as a gift. It's great as a collection you. It's great as a wonderful tinker bell set! I would love to get this for someone who just adores tinker bell!!
Leslie A.
Deltona, FL
I used to work at toys r us and the kids went crazy for infinity. i never heard a complaint about the game so based of the little kids that used the game, id say i recommend it. :)
My kids love playimhpg with dolls. And we have a lot of little ones just like this here tinker bell. The toy holds up well. But I feel like the prices of the toy could come down for the size of it.
Sarah S.
I'm disappointed this is the new Tinkerbell instead of the Tinkerbell from Peter Pan, but she's pretty fun to play and I love to fly around.
Amie P.
Don't have tinker bell open yet but just got it for Christmas. Have other characters that my daughter used daily. Good quality for the price!
Stephanie G.
Hopkins, SC
I am a creator, so naturally I fell in love with Disney's Infinity collection, and being one tough cookie myself; I had to have Tinkerbell!
Shawna S.
She's so cute! It's nice that her character can fly, so that makes the game more fun. I like that disney adds more characters over time.
Lacey V.
Evansdale, IA
My daughter has pretty much all the Disney infinity characters she loves Tinker bell. Lots of fun things to do.
Melissa P.
Westport, MA
What is your favorite Disney infinity character ?