ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesDisney
Infinity: Originals 20 Edition - Stitch

Disney Infinity: Disney Originals 2.0 Edition - Stitch

by Disney

Take adventure to galactic heights with the stitch blaster and super jumps!

Who are your favorite Disney Characters? Mine are probably Stitch and Olaf! lol :P
Start your review of Disney Infinity: Disney Originals 2.0 Edition - Stitch!
How would you rate this product?
Nancy H.
Redmond, OR
I haven't got to play with him yet . I just ordered him from game stop to add to my collection . He is one of my favorite disney characters . My boyfriend and I have been buying different characters while we save up for the Ps4 to encourage us to keep going .
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Another Disney Infinity quality character! Love stitch. Fun to play with and cute enough to display.
Amy H.
Well made figure and fun character to play as. My oldest loves to play as stitch because of what he can do.
Miguel S.
Killeen, TX
I got this product for my nephews last year, the quality of the figure itself is decent and well put together and it can take a couple of falls lol I would recommend to anyone who wants their child to have a light and fun game experience without worrying about them finding somthing bad
Jennifer P.
Schaumburg, IL
Stitch is one of my favorite characters. I'm glad they made an Infinity character for him. I love playing him in the game
Sondra Z.
Cibolo, TX
Infinity is cute. The kids really enjoy playing in the toybox. Stitch isn't one of their favorites to play with but they occasionally will choose him. I wish that you could play the games with multiple characters instead of only certain characters working In certain game pieces.
Jennifer T.
Champaign, IL
We love stitch so when we found him we were so excited. He does not disappoint
We love stitch so when we found him we were so excited. He does not disappoint
michelle T.
Carteret, NJ
My sister loves this game. She is 16 and she plays it all the time. It's great for kids
Samira M.
Los Angeles, CA
My little cousin has this game and she has fun with it so that's all that matters and it's definitely great for kids.
Lindsey R.
Richwood, TX
My son is 8 and loves this game. He likes to check out each figure in the store with the interactive display too. I like the non-scary characters that we all know and love.