BY DISNEY

Bring on the mischief and unleash wicked powers and raven spies. see more...

Disney Infinity: Disney Originals 2.0 Edition - Maleficent
  • "My little cousin has these and from the looks of it they are very easy to play and very fun to kids under 10." in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy playing this game on my play station." in 1 review
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS

As for the figurine itself, she comes in a very cool pose and very beautifully painted. My only complaint is that the plastic seems like it would be very brittle, and her arm or head could probably snap off if you're too rough with it
Kyndrial M.
I really enjoy playing this game on my play station. it's very entertaining, and most of all it gives you the opportunity to be creative. Most of all who doesn't love Disney. Anything with disney on it has to be awesome right.
maria m.
I personally don't use this or my baby but my cousins do and they love it. We got them like 3 figures and they can't get enough! I think it's cool how they are all different and do different things in the game.
Kimberly F.
San Diego, Ca
We just got our disney infinity 2.0 game for Christmas and love it! We do not have Maleficent but I'm certain she's just as wonderful as all the other characters.
Dawn C.
Lincoln Univ, PA
How awesome to have such a great character to add to the game. All the kids love her and the features. She really adds a nice variety to the game.
Samantha M.
Stonewall, OK
I bought the last one on the shelf. I brought it home to my son and he loves playing with her. He says she walks slow and doesn't like that.
Brooke S.
columbus , OH
Maleficent is probably one of the coolest characters you can get! She's different and sorta spooky and she's so cool!
Sarah S.
Sturbridge, MA
Disney Infinity is so fun to play with grown ups or kids. I love the malificent character. She is my favorite!
Bobbi W.
Sacramento, CA
We have this character for infinity and my daughter loves her. She has awesome powers and you can upgrade her!
Karly H.