Disney Infinity: Disney Originals 2.0 Edition - Bay Max uploaded by Kayla C.

BY DISNEY #74 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Disney infinity: disney originals 2.0 edition - bay max see more...

Sarah F.
Lakeside
I noticed that almost all the Baymax figures I saw looked faded. A lot of reviewers on Amazon also complained that he was faded. I took a gamble and ordered it anyway. Sure enough, it arrived faded. We shrugged, figuring my I could just repaint it. So we took it out and that's when we noticed that the "faded" red actually had a powder film on it. After rubbing it with a microfiber cloth and a q-tip, it looked just as red as the rest! Near as we can figure, whoever manufactured this series somehow forgot to clean the film off? Well, regardless, it's a beautiful sculpture with true colors if you're willing to put in some elbow grease.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
My kids loved this Bay Max character. Unfortunately, it broke soon after they started playing with it. It still works, though, because the base portion is still in tact. The kids love using Bay Max on their Xbox! I wish they still sold these characters!
Alexandra M.
Middlesex, NJ
My nephew and I play a lot of Disney Infinity together. This figure is as it looks in the picture above with great detail and is large and bulking in the game and on the scanner. In the game you can only play him in the toy box, which is okay since there are lots of toy boxes pre-created by other users out there. We just place him and another figure on the scanner and play them together doing different challenges in the toybox. He is a lot of fun to watch in the game and does some of the cool things he does in the movie as well!!
Kayla C.
Milpitas, CA
Baymax is seriously the cutest character EVER. I just bought the 3.0 Infinity Star Wars version, but I HAD TO HAVE Baymax!
It's seriously important to buy a character that flies around instead of walking - which feels like as lifetime in the Toy Box Hub. Haha.
Caitlin B.
Fort Carson , CO
My son Loves his infinity game, and when we saw the Bay Max figure we just had to get it for him. You can only play with him in the toy box, but my son doesn't mind. If you/your child are a fan of Big Hero 6 this is definitely a must have.
Christina  O.
Pennsauken , Nj
So I'm giving this a two stars only because when I got it for my boys he broke at the legs. They game companies know that these are games small kids are going to find interest in they should be made better. And the toy store give you a hard time to return it. I hope they get better for the 3.0 game.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Got this family favorite on sale at Walmart for $5.99. My son not only uses him for the game but he will carry him around all day. Very sturdy figure and made a great addition to our character collection.
Jennifer N.
Land O Lakes, FL
Baymax is awesome! He can fly, which is a plus. Hiro can ride on his back!! He can also launch his arm rocket! Great character to add to your collection. Definitely a family favorite with us!
Kristin D.
As a huge Disney Infinity fan, I was so excited for Baymax to come out. I love seeing him come to life on screen and have a blast playing! I definitely recommend this figure to any Infinity fan!
Shay T.
Bellbrook, OH
Our newest edition to our Infinity collection, Baymax was a MUST have for our family! Adore seeing his personality come to the screen in this game, just like in Big Hero 6!
Betty E.