BY DISNEY

Abigail L.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Gamer Expert
This was my favorite movie as a kid! I would watch this all of the time. Great for showing the little ones! Favorite scene is when she arrives at the farm. Affordable movie, it's kinda old. I would recommend to any mothers and kids!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
My daughter has this game but we found it confusing and boring and really don't play it much.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Oxnard, CA
I love this movie always takes my back to my high school days! Just love it sit back drink a cup of tea and watch over and over again! One of my favorite movies.
When I first saw the movie it was good. Acting was alright, but way too predictable. Not worth watching again though.
Vita k.
Vita k.
Richland, WA
I've watched this a few times and it never gets old. This movie is really interesting and Miley is a great actor
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Atlanta, GA
This movie was okay when I was that age. But I don't care for Miley anymore since she went weird.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
my niece didnt like this game too much, at first it was okay but it just got boringer as time went by. i wish they wouldve added more. Not recommended, sorry
Saray L.
Saray L.
Fountain Valley, CA
This movie was somewhat disappointing to me. Just as many movies, the plot seems very typical and uninteresting. the idea of making a Hannah Montana movie wasn't bad, but the movie itself wasn't much based on the actual show. Although there are certain parts that are moving, in general, the movie is quite bland.
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Vineland, NJ
So most of the reviews people thought this was the movie, but it's the game. The game is very disappointing. I remember buying it and never playing it again. And I'm a gamer. I thought it would have more interaction as a kid, but it fell flat.
Harriet B.
Harriet B.
Centreville, VA
Love love the movie!! It's incredibly hilarious And by far one of there top movies