BY DISNEY #46 in Children's Vitamins

Alcohol Free Vitamin Supplement. Great Taste! No Artificial Flavors or Colors. Bone Health*. Immune Health*. Natural Orange Flavor Comes with a calibrated bottle dropper, so it s easy to give your child the Vitamin D they need.  Liquid vitamin D is good for the whole family. Many children in the U.S. may have suboptimal levels of vitamin D. 2   One mL contains up 400 IU of vitamin D which is the dosage recommended by pediatricians for children. 1   Vitamin D promotes healthy bones, teeth and immune system health.*  Vitamin D assists in the absorption of calcium.* Free of:  milk or milk derivatives. see more...

Carolanne S.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert
These sleep vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Caldwell, ID
Healthy kids start with healthy bones and that's why I give this to my child. They taste great and yes I've tried them and it's not a fuss to get the kids to eat them.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a great vitamin. It has all the essential vitamin D your little one needs which is amazing. My son never minded taking these and he is a difficult child when it comes to medication or taking vitamins.
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Corry, PA
My son has started to really love Mickey Mouse and was very happy when he picked these out. I let him pick his own vitamins each time to help encourage him to take them. Not a bad price either!
Esperanza S.
Esperanza S.
Charlotte, NC
Daughter loves these gummies. Easy way to have her take her vitamins daily. Inexpensove and found everywhere
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
My children love these vitamins!! They really like the cool shapes they come in, and the fact that it is not a nasty tasting vitamin. My children look forward to taking their vitamins everyday. I highly recommend this for chuldren who are picky, and don't like the taste of regular vitamins.
Melissa H.