Disney Gummies Children's Multivitamin uploaded by Ashley C.Disney Gummies Children's Multivitamin uploaded by Ashley C.Disney Gummies Children's Multivitamin uploaded by Ashley C.

BY DISNEY #20 in Children's Vitamins

Children s Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Supplement With Pediatrician Recommended* Vitamin D 400 I.U. per 2 Gummies With DHA* Great Taste No Artificial Flavors or Colors Great Tasting, Fun to Eat. Provides essential Vitamins and Minerals for your child s healthy growth and development.** Contains Vitamin A for eye health, B Vitamins for energy metabolism, Vitamin C for immune function and Vitamin D for strong bones and teeth.** Healthy eating and a better diet can contribute to optimal health. Almost 80% of children do not eat the recommended number of nutrient rich fruits and vegetables.^  Wall-E Gummies provide 11 Vitamins and Minerals. 3 Yummy Flavors!   Natural flavors & colors.   Orange Grape Cherry Free of:   yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, artificial color, artificial flavor, sodium ; *DHA see more...

Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert
These multi vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Maria S.
My son loves these. I give him one since he's two and he always asks for more.
CHRIS M.
Holbrook, NY
These are the only vitamins my daughter will use. We love the Disney gummy variety beacuse they have all the characters she likes and the flavor is better than most other viatmains like this. We can also usually find these on sale at most local stores. The only downside to this product is because of my daughters age she the recommended dossage is two at a time.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
My kids love their vitamins! This is def my go to brand! They are a little pricey but well worth it and it's pretty easy to find coupons and sales on them. I have the tinker bell ones for my daughter and cars for my son. They are like a treat for them that's the first thing they ask for every morning!
Becca F.
Oxford, MS
My daughter takes 2 multivitamin chews a day. These are so cute and yummy for anyone. Not just little ones :)
Kasey H.
Fenton, MI
My daughter loves these and looks forward to talking her vitamin everyday since they actually taste good.
Kristine H.
Eugene, OR
Love the themed funnies for kids, also taste good. Okay for adults to take as well I take these when mine run out
Fellicia Z.
Boonton, NJ
I love these vitamins I take them for myself , and my children love them I do wish they had a little more flavor to them but still good!
Jackie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Our kids aren't "morning" people so getting them to take vitamins or get something healthy in them first thing can be a challenge. We chose the Disney multivitamin because they taste good and the kids enjoy figuring out what character they get each day.
Ashley A.
My son has to have his Disney vitamins or he refuses to take them. They are convenient because they are in gummy form. Two thumbs up!!!
Stephanie S.