Disney Gummies Children's Multivitamin uploaded by Ashley C.Disney Gummies Children's Multivitamin uploaded by Ashley C.Disney Gummies Children's Multivitamin uploaded by Ashley C.

BY DISNEY #24 in Children's Vitamins

Children s Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Supplement With Pediatrician Recommended* Vitamin D 400 I.U. per 2 Gummies With DHA* Great Taste No Artificial Flavors or Colors Great Tasting, Fun to Eat. Provides essential Vitamins and Minerals for your child s healthy growth and development.** Contains Vitamin A for eye health, B Vitamins for energy metabolism, Vitamin C for immune function and Vitamin D for strong bones and teeth.** Healthy eating and a better diet can contribute to optimal health. Almost 80% of children do not eat the recommended number of nutrient rich fruits and vegetables.^  Wall-E Gummies provide 11 Vitamins and Minerals. 3 Yummy Flavors!   Natural flavors & colors.   Orange Grape Cherry Free of:   yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, artificial color, artificial flavor, sodium ; *DHA see more...

Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These multi vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Ashley C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The only way to get my kid to take his vitamins. Though I have my reservations about exactly how healthy they are. The shapes are pretty much a novelty to get parents to buy them, they don't look like Lightning McQueen or Mater at all. Price point is around $6.99- $8.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
My kids love their vitamins! This is def my go to brand! They are a little pricey but well worth it and it's pretty easy to find coupons and sales on them. I have the tinker bell ones for my daughter and cars for my son. They are like a treat for them that's the first thing they ask for every morning!
CHRIS M.
Holbrook, NY
These are the only vitamins my daughter will use. We love the Disney gummy variety beacuse they have all the characters she likes and the flavor is better than most other viatmains like this. We can also usually find these on sale at most local stores. The only downside to this product is because of my daughters age she the recommended dossage is two at a time.
Erin N.
Westerville, OH
My daughter loves these vitamins. I can always find them on a good deal, and she likes all the different characters and flavors. She asks to take her vitamins every day since starting these.
Meghan B.
Saint Louis, MO
The little girl that I baby'sit has these every morning and she loves them Its an easy, fun, disney way of keeping children healthy by getting them to willingly take a vitamin everyday!
Jackie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Our kids aren't "morning" people so getting them to take vitamins or get something healthy in them first thing can be a challenge. We chose the Disney multivitamin because they taste good and the kids enjoy figuring out what character they get each day.
Nanii S.
My oldest son isn't a big eater, i always worry whether or not hes getting enough nutrition. theese gummies are a lifesaver not only do they taste good they keep my son healthy
Adriana c.
Ventura , CA
I have to have these all the time especially when i feel like my son isn't eating well, so instead i give him a gummy and i know for sure that he'll stay healthy!!!
Kristie G.
Let's be honest.. they are flavored and cute and tinkerbell. They automatically score, but the fact that i can often find them on sale 50% off or Bogo is great.
Stephanie S.