Disney Gummies Children's Multivitamin uploaded by Ashley C.Disney Gummies Children's Multivitamin uploaded by Ashley C.Disney Gummies Children's Multivitamin uploaded by Ashley C.

BY DISNEY #20 in Children's Vitamins

Children s Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Supplement With Pediatrician Recommended* Vitamin D 400 I.U. per 2 Gummies With DHA* Great Taste No Artificial Flavors or Colors Great Tasting, Fun to Eat. Provides essential Vitamins and Minerals for your child s healthy growth and development.** Contains Vitamin A for eye health, B Vitamins for energy metabolism, Vitamin C for immune function and Vitamin D for strong bones and teeth.** Healthy eating and a better diet can contribute to optimal health. Almost 80% of children do not eat the recommended number of nutrient rich fruits and vegetables.^  Wall-E Gummies provide 11 Vitamins and Minerals. 3 Yummy Flavors!   Natural flavors & colors.   Orange Grape Cherry Free of:   yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, artificial color, artificial flavor, sodium ; *DHA see more...

Buy on Kmart
Maria S.
Maria S.
My son loves these. I give him one since he's two and he always asks for more.
Carolanne S.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert
These multi vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Mega Parent Expert
The only way to get my kid to take his vitamins. Though I have my reservations about exactly how healthy they are. The shapes are pretty much a novelty to get parents to buy them, they don't look like Lightning McQueen or Mater at all. Price point is around $6.99- $8.
Nanii S.
Nanii S.
My oldest son isn't a big eater, i always worry whether or not hes getting enough nutrition. theese gummies are a lifesaver not only do they taste good they keep my son healthy
Adriana c.
Adriana c.
Ventura , CA
I have to have these all the time especially when i feel like my son isn't eating well, so instead i give him a gummy and i know for sure that he'll stay healthy!!!
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Mega Parent Expert
I bought the frozen theme ones for my daughter and she loves them! I like the variety of flavors.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Our kids aren't "morning" people so getting them to take vitamins or get something healthy in them first thing can be a challenge. We chose the Disney multivitamin because they taste good and the kids enjoy figuring out what character they get each day.
Fellicia Z.
Fellicia Z.
Boonton, NJ
I love these vitamins I take them for myself , and my children love them I do wish they had a little more flavor to them but still good!
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
My daughter loved these it a no brainer because they taste good i did tasted them I don't expect a child too eat something that taste bad. They are great
Becca F.
Becca F.
Oxford, MS
My daughter takes 2 multivitamin chews a day. These are so cute and yummy for anyone. Not just little ones :)
Stephanie S.