Disney Giant Character 40" Plush, Mickey

by Disney

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Disney Giant Character 40" Plush, Mickey!
How would you rate this product?
Christine T.
Keystone Hgts, FL
Disney Giant Character 40" Plush, Mickey uploaded by Christine T.
This was my sons favorite Mickey to sleep with. It was about as big as he was before his passing. He had gotten this big one for his 2nd birthday!
Sandra H.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I got it whenever we went to Disney World she loves it she sleep with it every night worth it caring it around Disney ….
Florencia B.
Washington, DC
Disney is always magical, and the plush friends are great company for the kids, who looooove to talk with the characters and make funny voices 🤣
Jack S.
Colorado Springs
My Grandson carries his plush Micky all over the house and includes him in his play time and he sits him at the table for meals.   Very good quality and easy to clean.
Erica C.
BALLSTON SPA, NY
I bought this Mickey for my 3 year old son for Christmas. He loves it. It's bigger than him but he carries it all over the house!
rori W.
1,071 reviews
My daughter loves this Mickey Mouse it is about three and a half feet tall. She likes to sleep with it dragging around the house play dress up with it it literally is her best friend. also super soft plush
Christina H.
Disney Giant Character 40" Plush, Mickey uploaded by Christina H.
Best item i brought on black friday 2015 and i got it for only $10 bucks!! all my other items for our older boys are wrapper up and they got some amazing items too such as coloring kits and nice big story books. mickey is for our one year old he will love him and so will our older boys.
Evelina H.
Maineville, OH
Disney Giant Character 40" Plush, Mickey uploaded by Evelina H.
Bought this super cute Mickey for only 20$ as black friday deal. Will keep it for christmas gift for my 7 months son! best and cutest black friday deal!!
anna Maria D.
Disney Giant Character 40" Plush, Mickey uploaded by anna Maria D.
L ha avuto regalato mio figlio quando è nato Se lo trascina x tutta la casa..morbido molto soffice al tatto Leggero e si può lavare anche in lavatrice Io lo consiglio perché è davvero molto bello
Aurelie S.
Acheté a mon fils grand fan de mickey il l'adore il est vraiment beau nous sommes tees fan de disney a la maison il a une panoplie mickey

Looking for your answer?