Disney Frozen Snow Glow Elsa

by Disney

Watch Elsa's power flurry with Frozen's Snow Glow Elsa. Press Elsa’s snowflake necklace or raise her arm to hear her sing “Let It Go” and see her dress light up. Stunning feature Elsa doll creates an enchanting winter wonderland for all to enjoy while she

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Disney Frozen Snow Glow Elsa!
Marina W.
Wylie, TX
I have two daughters Elsa is their favourite character . They spend too much time playing and singing her songs and also they have the costume as well.
Brittany E.
I have a couple of big frozen Fans in my family and those are ages two and four years old. They love to have everything Elsa and Anna. So this toy is greatly loved :-)
Samantha H.
Puyallup, WA
My daughter is obsessed with Elsa and has a million Elsa toys but this one is her favorite. She sleeps with it every night!
Andrea A.
Bakersfield, CA
Best gift a kid can get they never get tired of playing with Elsa. So cute worth the buy going buy more frozen dolls made good.
Ashley D.
Marquette, MI
1,000 reviews
This is another one of my daughters favorite dolls. It doesn’t do anything special except for the fact it is Elsa from Frozen.
Rhonda F.
Townsend, DE
This doll sings, it lights up and the one we purchased came with a separate northern star nightlight. The only problem we had was our daughter cute Elsas dress to shredders 5 mins after getting it. She has had this toy for a while now and has even got it wet and it still works like new.
Rosa S.
Bari, Ba
Mia figlia l’adora Bellissimo prodotto ci gioca sempre È facile da pulire lo sappiamo come sono i bambini

Looking for your answer?