Disney Frozen Matching Game - Target Exclusive uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY FROZEN #52 in Games

It's the classic game of picture matching, now featuring your favorite characters from frozen! Flip over brightly colored tiles and find beautiful pictures of sisters anna and elsa, plus friends kristoff, olaf, sven and more. What familiar faces will you see? Pick up the most matching pairs to win! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My daughter loves Frozen, wants anything that is Frozen related." in 2 reviews
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
A fun matching card game for the kids in your life who love the frozen characters. You just put the cards lying flat down and try to match the cards. My small children love playing this game and get excited when they match the characters. This is a cheap card game that is sure to please.
Selena A.
My daughter loves Frozen!! It's fairly cheap game and loads of fun! Very simple and easy to understand. My daughter started playing memory games around 2yrs, now that she is 3yrs she's a pro! Just like any basic memory game it really helps teach kids to remember things. A fun game and a learning experience all rolled into one! Definitely worth buying!
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
My daughter loves this game. It was her first game we got her and she has loved playing it. It's a very fun affordable game and she has enjoyed playing it. Target carries it along with numerous other matching games that the kids love.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Im not real sure why I even have this game because I have boys but its great for when their little girl cousins come over. Its just an easy matching game for the kids.
Erica S.
My daughter loves this Frozen matching game. I didnt realize it was a Target exclusive until now though and we've owned it for about 3-4 years haha I am pretty impressed with the quality though compared to similar games out there. The cards are a thick, not easily bendable cardboard (i think cardboard but it really is durable) also the colors are very bold, bright & eye catching and each drawing depicts either a scene or character from the film perfectly. It comes with tons of cards too. Lots of fun for kids of many ages
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
this is worth a buy if you have a child and a child that loves to either match things together, or loves frozen, which almost every kid does. this helps teach our kids!
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
My daughter loves Frozen, wants anything that is Frozen related. :) I bought this because she loves playing match. It's been a favorite of hers because she loves to find match up the frozen characters. She will play this game over and over, and I will say she wins the majority of the time. I'm glad I bought this for her, as it gives us time together, one on one while we play this game.
Megan R.
My daughter received this for her birthday. It's still a little difficult for her to play, rules! Haha, but if I turn one over, she'll search for another. She has been memorizing the tiles too. So easy and fun to play. She really enjoys it.
Cathy B.
Van Nuys, CA
My 5 year old is Frozen obsessed so when she saw this it was a must have! Its a fun game to play and helps her strengthen her memory skills. She loves this game.
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
My daughter enjoys playing with this. She loves all things frozen and as for the price a very good choice. A good game for parents and child/ren to enjoy!