Disney Frozen Listerine Smart Rinse Anticavity Fluuoride Rinse Mouthwash Plus Bonus Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages

BY LISTERINE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

LISTERINE® SMART RINSE® mouthwash is an anticavity mouthwash for kids ages six and older that: Provides 12-hour cavity protection Strengthens teeth 99% better than brushing alone Provides 2.4 times more fluoride than ACT Kids mouthwash BAND-AID® Brand... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Blessy B.
N Hollywood, CA
I have two kids and I am constantly trying to get them to have a good routine when it comes to oral care. Not until recently did I introduce mouth wash. I was scared my little girl would drink it like it was just juice so I decided to opt out for a while. Now that my kids are a little older and understand the use of it, I decided to give this product a try. We decided on this one in particular because it was Frozen. I mean who can resist Olaf? But other than that, I think it really does benefit the children. The product contains fluoride. Meaning it can help reduce cavities. Especially with kids who I know sneak in a few sugary sweets behind my back, rinsing their mouth along with tooth-brushing can definitely benefit them in the long run.