BY FROZEN

Your disney "frozen" fan will love this elsa dress from the animated disney film, "frozen". Perfect for dress-up play, this elsa costume has a multi-layer skirt with glittery snowflakes. The dress's bodice is decorated with a beautiful glitter design and a cameo of elsa. â this child's costume is great for everyday play, halloween, or for costume parties. With no buttons or zippers, kids can easily get this dress on and off without a parent's help. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Patty G.
My daughter has the original Elsa dress and it's beautiful but my dad wanted to get her this dress it's nice because it does sing a little part of the let it go song, but the material was very bothersome because it was really itchy, my daughter only liked playing on it for a little while but overall it's very nice.
Anabel M.
Doral, FL
Beautiful! My niece's about the dress on all day, it is good quality and very comfortable!
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
My daughter loves to use this for dress-up but the arms are a little itchy and rough so she never uses it for long. Still great fun for short periods of time though!
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ
My daughter loves to dress up as Elsa. We have a couple of different so dress up for her and this is her least favorite. She is always complaining that it is itchy. She will still wear if we put a long sleeve shirt under it.
ila m.
This dress was the best present ever for my 3 yr old on her birthday! she loves else and now is elsa all day long!
maria c.
Gibsonton , Fl
The over look is nice but my daughter loves it but wishes the material wasn't so itchy, but over all she enjoys it
andrea p.
Greenville, SC
Some of the material is a little easy to get messed up for it to be used on a little girls pretend dress. but my 4 year old loves it and elsa (because she has powers).