BY FROZEN

Your little girl can look just like elsa from the new disney movie frozen with this dress-and-doll combination. this movable elsa doll looks adorable in an outfit your child will recognize from the film. This beautiful toddler doll has an elegant tiara and long hair that girls can brush and style. and your child can join elsa on her adventure to create an ice palace in her very own coordinating outfit. The dress fits children sizes 2t-4t. For ages 3 and up. see more...

• Where is this sold? I have only seen (and purchased) the Elsa doll. 1 Answers
Brya B.
I do not have the combo set. I couldn't find just the doll to review. But it is absolutely adorable! Cannot wait for Santa to bring it for Xmas!
Lauren T.
I got this little dress combo for my noece, and I swear if she could get away with wearing it everyday, in pretty sure she would
Alicia R.
This is the cutest ! I got one for my niece for Christmas I hope she'll like it more than I do
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This doll is adorable! Wish it would come with more outfits but still a great buy.
Teri L.
Ottawa, ON
Got this for my daughter. She loves the dolls, and has started a collection of all the princesses. The dolls are definitely worth it, they stand up to my 4 year old no problem. The dress was an added bonus!
Brya B.
Where is this sold? I have only seen (and purchased) the Elsa doll.