BY DISNEY

Disney fairies: tinker bell and the lost treasure expands on the forthcoming movie in which the disney fairies prepare for the autumn revelry,... see more...

• Would toddlers be able to understand it enough to play?2 Answers
  • Does this game teach you how to be a fairy irl?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
This is the game that I got for my three girls when we bought their Nintendo DSi's. They all loved the game. I tried playing it to judge the difficulty level and found it to be fairly simple. My four year old was able to navigate it without any problems.
Laketra C.
My 9yo daughter loves it!! She enjoys creating her own fairies. I think that's the best part of the game. It is a very easy game for her so really no challenge. But its a game that they can continue to play over and over again.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Any little girl would love this game so much its just like the movie but in video version it also has really good graphics as well I would buy this for any little girl
Lexi L.
Orlando, FL
This is an absolutely adorable game, filled with games and giggles. I loved playing this with some of me nieces, helping them along as they learned. A++ for kiddos!
Quinn R.
This is another great game for girls and their Nintendo Ds. My niece loves to play this game a lot and the characters are so realistic.
member-78032d9e8
Edinboro, PA
My little cousin loves this game! She let me play it once it has a good plot for little girls and great game in general
Lauren P.
This game is very fun! Good for most ages. The game is adventurous. Kind of pricey but still worth it.
Adrian B.
Love this game it's vary fun and adventurous It has lots of things to do So you won't get bored
Ricki H.
Naples, FL
This game is so fun! I'm a Tinkerbell fan so I HAD to play it. Very creative game!
Jenna G.
Newton, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 1
Fun game for my kids and I. I enjoyed the 1st one and this one did not disappoint
Danielle T.
Hartford, CT
Does this game teach you how to be a fairy irl?
Brittany P.
Warrenville, Sc
Would toddlers be able to understand it enough to play?