BY DISNEY

Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
Cute games for the smaller kids. The smaller kids will have a chance to act like the older children but it appropriate for the smaller children. It's like watching the movie all over again. Yes I recommend.
Heather E.
This a an adorable game made about an adorable movie. I gave my niece a DSI for christmas and a bunch of game for her birthday and this is her favorite game of them all!
Fernanda A.
Tulsa, OK
Gamer Expert Level 1
THIS WAS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE GAME!!! So cute, and the outfits were to die for. Love the mini games and all the challenges. Love Tinker Bell and this game!
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
Love anything tinker Bell. I'm a big kid colorful graphics fun to play.i have fun playing games this with my little girl
Maria F.
I remember playing this game when I was young and I really enjoyed it it was so much fun
Kate g.
Omaha, NE
This is a good fun and entertaining game for my little girls on there Nintendo ds.
Pheonex L.
Great game for any girl who loves Tinker bell and her friends. Join them to complete quests.