BY DISNEY

Ages 3+ Lots of Magical Bubbles! Bubble Bath ; see more...

• Do kids usually like this product, and is it okay for sen...2 Answers
Rebecca H.
Leesburg , IN
My daughter can't get enough of her fairy bubbles!!!! She refuses to take a bath without her bubbles!! They last a good while and are so fun for her! Great price as well!! Highly recommend!
Ashley P.
Sandyville, WV
I had this for myself a few years ago because I LOVE tinkerbell!! This is very cute container and once the bubble bath is gone it's cute up on a shelf! The bubble bath is any normal childrens bubble bath!!
Jessie m.
Yummy, my kids love these! They smell great and make wonderful bubbly bubbles! The packaging is so much fun! When the bubble run out we keep them in the tub for toys!
Heather B.
Gastonia, NC
It is cute and smells nice. Didn't seem to break out my daughters skin as some bubble baths do. Just seems a little pricey which I'm guessing is because of the cute container it's in. Other than that no complaints.
Ivy G.
Tallahassee, FL
My niece loves Tinkerbell so I bought her this as a gift. She loved it! Produces a lot of bubbles and smells pretty good too.
Jenn S.
Lake Ronkonkoma
Gets my daughter in the bath with the fun design! Bubbles smell really good. Large container and decent price
danielle w.
Melbourne, FL
This is a great bubble batch. my nieces and nephews love it. It also smells wondering.
Jerrica A.
Verdunville, WV
My girls love this bubble bath it isn't to harsh for their skin and it smells great
Alisha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Super cute bottle. Smells really nice only need a small amount to get bubbles.
Taylor M.
Thomasville, NC
Adorable bottle. And the bubble bath smells great too!!! Definitely recommend
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Do kids usually like this product, and is it okay for sensitive skin?