BY DISNEY

Enriched With Vitamins A & E For Soft Skin. Tear Free! Gentle, Hypo-Allergenic Formula This mild, tear-free formula has been clinically proven hypo-allergenic.  Plus, it s enriched with Vitamin A & E for smooth, soft skin. see more...

• Is this good for the skin? My daughter has sensitive skin!4 Answers
Disney Fairies Body Wash
  • "Greaterv a great body wash for kids they love the bottle it make bath time so much better for them and makes it fun love this and it smells good" in 3 reviews
Courtney B.
AXTON, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was amazed at how wonderful this body wash smelled. It is a great value for the size and lathers up nicely. My daughter keeps looking forward to scrub time thanks to the handiness of the bottle shape and the suds. Being that it is marketed eith Tinkerbell, it definitely makes bath time much more enjoyable.
Saray L.
Fountain Valley, CA
The problem I always run into with disney products is how unnecessarily pricey they are, all because if the brand name. Adding the name "Disney" does not make a product good. This is an example; one is better off saving the money and buying a body wash that can do the exact same job (maybe better) for less or the equivalent price.
aldo w.
I bought this because my girls love the Princesses, but I'm not a fan it drys out the skin and the smell it kinda unpleasant, I love vanilla but the smell of this one is a bit too sweet when I put some in the tub the scent makes me dizzy.
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
I found this at the dollar store so I bought a bunch because if you go to Walmart it cost $3+ and my girls just love it. its fairies soap lol. I love the scent of this stuff and so do my daughters.
Heidi G.
Elmira, NY
My daughter loves this product, it smells good and it's got Tinkerbell! BUT it does not lather well, and I do not believe it does a good job of actually cleansing.
I use this body wash for my little sister, she absolutely loves it. It gets super sudsy when scrubbed on skin and the scent last for quite a while afterward.
sophia m.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Kids love it, smell good, I just think the texture of the formula needs a thicker solution. because its to watery.. just a little bit overall awesome.
Kayla K.
Bridgeport, CT
Tera L.
North Olmsted , OH
Not good for kiddos with eczema. Doesn't do anything for body, no sense of "clean." Daughter enjoyed scent, texture, color, and bubble amount.
Courtni c.
Not too big of a fan, it reminds me of Jell-O, doesn't suds up. But it smells really good. I don't think id buy it again for body wash
Melissa L.
WAUBAUSHENE
Is this good for the skin? My daughter has sensitive skin!