BY DISNEY

Enriched With Vitamins A & E For Soft Skin. Tear Free! Gentle, Hypo-Allergenic Formula This mild, tear-free formula has been clinically proven hypo-allergenic.  Plus, it s enriched with Vitamin A & E for smooth, soft skin. see more...

• Is this good for the skin? My daughter has sensitive skin!4 Answers
Courtney B.
Axton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I was amazed at how wonderful this body wash smelled. It is a great value for the size and lathers up nicely. My daughter keeps looking forward to scrub time thanks to the handiness of the bottle shape and the suds. Being that it is marketed eith Tinkerbell, it definitely makes bath time much more enjoyable.
Heidi G.
Elmira, Ny
My daughter loves this product, it smells good and it's got Tinkerbell! BUT it does not lather well, and I do not believe it does a good job of actually cleansing.
Joyce S.
Gatewood, MO
My little girl loves this. It smells amazing too! The liquid was pretty thin but DEFINATELY got the job done!
Melony L.
Not the best product. Doesn't lather well. It does smell okay, but I wouldn't buy it again. Would not recommend.
Amanda B.
Perfect gift for a little princess! Has a nice soft vanilla smell and let's children make bath time fun!
Kimberly C.
Los Angeles , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This body wash is great!! With just a coin size drop of body wash does the trick. Very foamy which is great and kids love it.
sophia m.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Kids love it, smell good, I just think the texture of the formula needs a thicker solution. because its to watery.. just a little bit overall awesome.
Courtni C.
Not too big of a fan, it reminds me of Jell-O, doesn't suds up. But it smells really good. I don't think id buy it again for body wash
Nikki P.
My daughter had to try this because it's Disney princesses. Smells great, tons of bubbles. Dries out the skin though.
Antoinette H.
Sun City, CA
My daughter loves this for the obvious reasons. But i don't feel it cleans her all that well.
Melissa L.
WAUBAUSHENE
Is this good for the skin? My daughter has sensitive skin!