BY NONE

1 Year, 8 issues - With a little pinch of fairy dust, any girl will be ready to fly into the secret world of Pixie Hollow. Disney Fairies Magazine includes comics, friendship stories, and a nature section dedicated to flowers and animals. For ages 6-9. see more...

Josie J.
It's started with the movies, the kids wouldn't put them down. I found these books and decided to pick them up assuming they might like to read them. They do not put them down. They love the pictures and are already aware of the story lines.
Heather H.
I used to sit and read these books in one reading because they kept my little mind occupied for hours in pixie hollow. The series in general is super cute; I would recommend any little one read this to be whisked away into wonderland.
diana H.
Love the movie and great for first time beginners, I read it to the children I babysit when they ask for it. There are many books that are better although. MOST little kids will love this book it just depends on the children and the way you read em
Chloe A.
Drexel Hill , PA
I use to have these children's books are all about important lessons to teach a child at early ages I think kids should read like this and not on tablets and what not
Erika C.
This is a great series for chapter reading. I remember when they released these and I was shelving them. When kids came back looking for new ones etc, it's great to see kids enjoying their adventures
Daniela C.
Athens, GA
I love all children books that come from Disney. I loved tinkerbell i used to watch it everytime my mom left the room and me and my little sister would have a tinkerbell marathon.
Molly M.
Bishop, GA
I've never actually heard of this magazine, but after reading the description and all the reviews, I think I'll go get a subscrption to this for my two nieces' birthday in October- they'll be 3 and 6 which may be a little young but I know they'll absolutely love this. Thanks, influenster community for the recommendation!
Maria Zobel B.
Been looking for a book like this and I just got one from my friend we just trade each others book. I want this so bad for my lil girl. I like how disney make a good moral in every story they make. Its time to read books and limit the use of modern technology
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
This is awesome for little kids! The pictures and the stories are good especially since tinker bell is always nice and the kids will love the graphic and the story plot. My favorite is when tinker bell has a twin sister.
Kylene G.
Buchanan , VA
I highly recommend, my daughter are 3 and 5. They both loved this. They are obsessed with anything princesses or fairies. We read this at least once every 2 weeks or so. Definitely worth having in your collection.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite fairy?
. ..
"Do you think it's worth it to subscribe?"
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Would this book entertain little girls?
Adisom B.
Evans, GA
my daughter is 4, does anyone's little girl like these?
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
Where can i find anither book like this?