Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesSlow CookersDisney
DPX-7 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker with Pixar Characters

Disney DPX-7 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker with Pixar Characters

by Disney

When you're extra busy it's nice to have your dinner ready and waiting. This oval the 7-quart capacity will serve the whole family and the Pixar theme adds a touch of fun to your kitchen. With 3 different cooking options, you can prep, set and walk away! 7 Quart Cooking Capacity. Removable Stoneware Insert. Low, High & Warm Settings. Tempered Glass Lid. Cool Touch Handles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Disney DPX-7 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker with Pixar Characters!
Allentown, PA
This overheated ! Low was like High and high was well high. I had this maybe a year and a half if even that and the ceramic pot cracked from the heat. I made sure to keep it in tip top shape and make sure to dry 100% between useage but there were some burn marks from where it overheated... the pattern is freaking cute with the black Pixar ball on the lid. Shame that mine didn’t last. The dial was a rocket ship too... I bought this more for my kids (a lie I tell often lol) but this was cute. I wish they offered insurance on this... I purchased this above the price tag now. (Drastically reduced in price over the years)
I am beyond in love with this Disney's Pixar slow cooker. It was love at first sign when I saw a picture of it on Instagram. I quickly went on a hunt to look for it online and when I did it was out of stock but luckily it came back in stock and not only is it beautiful but it work amazing!
SaultSteMarie
Love my Disney slow cooker. Tons of room and cooks great. And the Disney pattern makes me happy.

Looking for your answer?