Disney Doc McStuffins:  Time For Your Check Up!

Disney Doc McStuffins: Time For Your Check Up!

BY DISNEY

----------------------------------------------- REDUCED PRICE FOR A LIMITED TIME! ----------------------------------------------- Based on the hit Disney Junior show Doc McStuffins, join Doc, along with Hallie, Lambie and the rest of her friends for a fun-filled time fixing, sorting, exploring and caring for toys, dolls and more. Inside Doc’s clinic you can choose from four entertaining and engaging developmental activities. • Check Up – Do you have a case of driedout-a-tosis? With Check Up you will diagnose and cure a wide variety of patients with a number of different symptoms. Patient will even get a loving cuddle from Lambie. • Mixupitis – Oh no…some of the toys have mixuptitis and all their parts are mixed-up. Can you help fix them by putting the parts in the right place? • Doctor’s Kit – A good doctor always keeps their kit handy. In this open-ended activity use your device’s camera to perform check-ups using the virtual stethoscope, otoscope and X-Ray. • Picture Stickers – Take pictures of your family, friends, toys or dolls and decorate them with a variety of Doc McStuffins themed stickers. As you play, the Big Book of Boo Boos will save the names and diagnosis of all the patients you cured so you can look at them anytime. You will also earn different Doctor’s Notes that prescribe lots of love, kisses and cuddles. Join the fun. The Doc is in!!!! Watch Doc McStuffins on Disney Junior see more...

Disney Doc McStuffins:  Time For Your Check Up!
Disney Doc McStuffins: Time For Your Check Up!
  • "love this show, my daughter loves her, very entertaining if you have children." in 7 reviews
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Omg!! My daughters are obsessed with this show! The pretty much watch it everyday
Sebastian M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My daughter loves doc mcstuffins. My wife and I say she will be a doctor one day
Erin K.
Apple Valley, CA
Love this show, my daughter loves her, very entertaining if you have children.
Tara G.
Biloxi, MS
My daughter loves this app so much would definitely recommend it's so much fun
Erika A.
Stockton, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My two year old loves watching this. The songs are catchy and easy to learn.
Krysllayne R.
Recife-Jb
Minha filha absolutamente adora esse show e I Love que ela assiste e joga junto! Ela está sempre aprendendo novas coisas divertidas e ela realmente gosta da interação e da música! Sinto-me seguro permitindo-lhe assistir a isso e ela se sente em casa com todos os seus amigos favoritos que estão na história.
Andréanne K.
Cold Lake, AB
Great show! My son and daughter both love it. It's catchy and it's educational, lots about how to express your feelings and how to
Treat others! Great show!!!!
rachelle a.
Not crazy about this Doctor McStuffins for my kids...they were a bit scared of the voices and such. My daughter is not bad but my son didn't really like it.
Katie G.
Apt. 2, New Jersey
My 20 month old son loves this! Even though he doesn't fully understand it helps with going to the doctor. Which at this age is a god send! Hahaha
Annette S.
Kitimat, BC
My daughter loves this show, it sure is a hit with my kids. I love that she is caring, shows empathy and is a very educational kids show! love it!
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Do you feel this show is for both girls and boys?
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
What ages is this product recommended for?
Samya H.
Is this song stuck in anyone else's head? Lol
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
Is this good for any age or ?
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
What age is this good for??