Disney Doc McStuffins:  Time For Your Check Up!

Disney Doc McStuffins: Time For Your Check Up!

BY DISNEY

----------------------------------------------- REDUCED PRICE FOR A LIMITED TIME! ----------------------------------------------- Based on the hit Disney Junior show Doc McStuffins, join Doc, along with Hallie, Lambie and the rest of her friends for a fun-filled time fixing, sorting, exploring and caring for toys, dolls and more. Inside Doc’s clinic you can choose from four entertaining and engaging developmental activities. • Check Up – Do you have a case of driedout-a-tosis? With Check Up you will diagnose and cure a wide variety of patients with a number of different symptoms. Patient will even get a loving cuddle from Lambie. • Mixupitis – Oh no…some of the toys have mixuptitis and all their parts are mixed-up. Can you help fix them by putting the parts in the right place? • Doctor’s Kit – A good doctor always keeps their kit handy. In this open-ended activity use your device’s camera to perform check-ups using the virtual stethoscope, otoscope and X-Ray. • Picture Stickers – Take pictures of your family, friends, toys or dolls and decorate them with a variety of Doc McStuffins themed stickers. As you play, the Big Book of Boo Boos will save the names and diagnosis of all the patients you cured so you can look at them anytime. You will also earn different Doctor’s Notes that prescribe lots of love, kisses and cuddles. Join the fun. The Doc is in!!!! Watch Doc McStuffins on Disney Junior see more...

Disney Doc McStuffins:  Time For Your Check Up!
Disney Doc McStuffins: Time For Your Check Up!
  • "love this show, my daughter loves her, very entertaining if you have children." in 7 reviews
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
This is my nieces favorite show to watch on disney jr. I don't mind watching it with her. The songs are very catchy and its a super cute show.
Cassandra T.
Williamstown, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My kid loves this show and so do I. It's educational and I wish Doc McStuffins was around to patch up my stuffed animals when I was younger.
Joyce l.
My babies love doc MCstuffins she's very interactive and teaches the children how to be polite and teaches them how to share with others
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Both my daughters love doc mcstuffins especially my two-year-old daughter she made me download that app she plays with it every day
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
Awe, I like this my daughter limes to watch this show, it keeps her entertained and teaches her to care for animals and her toys.
Krystal R.
My daughter loves this app just as much as she loves this show. It teaches her how things work and how to help someone in need.
Lana M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I watch this cartoon on a daily basis! I love how much the kids love Doc. She is a sweet child with a love of curing her dolls!
Frankie M.
San Diego, CA
If you have kids this is the thing for you. I downloaded it and accuse my daughter of five entertained 4 long periods of time
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
Great character that my daughter followed along with Barbie and others when she was younger... She had every Doc McStuffin.
Rachael M.
Lake Stevens, WA
This is another great app for babies this is also a show . This show and game is very kid friendly and shows care and love
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Do you feel this show is for both girls and boys?
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
What ages is this product recommended for?
Samya H.
Is this song stuck in anyone else's head? Lol
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
Is this good for any age or ?
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
What age is this good for??