Disney Doc McStuffins:  Time For Your Check Up!

Disney Doc McStuffins: Time For Your Check Up!

BY DISNEY

----------------------------------------------- REDUCED PRICE FOR A LIMITED TIME! ----------------------------------------------- Based on the hit Disney Junior show Doc McStuffins, join Doc, along with Hallie, Lambie and the rest of her friends for a fun-filled time fixing, sorting, exploring and caring for toys, dolls and more. Inside Doc’s clinic you can choose from four entertaining and engaging developmental activities. • Check Up – Do you have a case of driedout-a-tosis? With Check Up you will diagnose and cure a wide variety of patients with a number of different symptoms. Patient will even get a loving cuddle from Lambie. • Mixupitis – Oh no…some of the toys have mixuptitis and all their parts are mixed-up. Can you help fix them by putting the parts in the right place? • Doctor’s Kit – A good doctor always keeps their kit handy. In this open-ended activity use your device’s camera to perform check-ups using the virtual stethoscope, otoscope and X-Ray. • Picture Stickers – Take pictures of your family, friends, toys or dolls and decorate them with a variety of Doc McStuffins themed stickers. As you play, the Big Book of Boo Boos will save the names and diagnosis of all the patients you cured so you can look at them anytime. You will also earn different Doctor’s Notes that prescribe lots of love, kisses and cuddles. Join the fun. The Doc is in!!!! Watch Doc McStuffins on Disney Junior see more...

Disney Doc McStuffins:  Time For Your Check Up!
Disney Doc McStuffins: Time For Your Check Up!
  • "love this show, my daughter loves her, very entertaining if you have children." in 7 reviews
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
My girls love dr mcstuffins, I have this game on my phone really entertains them when they're bored. All the characters are really cute and it's also educational. It's really cute game and it's easy to use.
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
I love this show...I mean my kid does! Haha no really, it's an adorable show and not one you'll be completely wanting to cover your ears and cry by the time your kid reaches watching it for the 50th time.
Victoria C.
Fitchburg, WI
Este juego es igual que lis demas atuda a los ninos a prender los colores y numeros tambien estretiene mucho a los ninos a mi me gusta mucho este tipo de juegos porque asi mi hija aprende y esta conmigo.
Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
My son watches this show all the time. I have been known to get wrapped up in his cartoons with him from time to time. This show is very cute and I love the apps it has. He loves to play and watch her
Karla S.
My niece have this game! She's in love with it, she watch Doc McStuffins cartoon, she has the toys and her 1st birthday party theme was Doc McStuffins. You can't go wrong with this choice of game for children!
Brittany F.
San Diego, CA
My niece loves this show. I have watched it with her and want to thank the writer of this show. It makes the kids want to learn and do what doc is doing. it is a great concept of teaching young kids what doctors do and make it easier for taking them to their own doctors appointment. Having there own Doc McStuffin doc kit and outfit makes it all more fun for them to be involved.
Emma F.
Bowling Green, KY
So entertaining for the girls I babysit. Show is so good and educating. App is great on the iPad to keep the girls entertained for a half hour when I need s break. Such a fun little show
Chasaty L.
Bossier City, LA
I love Doc!!!! But my daughter loves her more. Doc is an incredible little girl with a big imagination. She is a toy doctor, she helps her toys and others in a time of need.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Such a cute little game! My niece is very fond of this game and can spend a lot of time playing it over and over! She loves helping people and acting like a doctor!
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My young sisters love this and I downloaded it on my phone and allowed them play it on my phone.. they enjoys it very much! They wouldn't stop talking or playing as Doctor! I would be their patient! So cute!
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Do you feel this show is for both girls and boys?
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
What ages is this product recommended for?
Samya H.
Is this song stuck in anyone else's head? Lol
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
Is this good for any age or ?
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
What age is this good for??