Disney Doc McStuffins:  Time For Your Check Up!

Disney Doc McStuffins: Time For Your Check Up!

BY DISNEY

----------------------------------------------- REDUCED PRICE FOR A LIMITED TIME! ----------------------------------------------- Based on the hit Disney Junior show Doc McStuffins, join Doc, along with Hallie, Lambie and the rest of her friends for a fun-filled time fixing, sorting, exploring and caring for toys, dolls and more. Inside Doc’s clinic you can choose from four entertaining and engaging developmental activities. • Check Up – Do you have a case of driedout-a-tosis? With Check Up you will diagnose and cure a wide variety of patients with a number of different symptoms. Patient will even get a loving cuddle from Lambie. • Mixupitis – Oh no…some of the toys have mixuptitis and all their parts are mixed-up. Can you help fix them by putting the parts in the right place? • Doctor’s Kit – A good doctor always keeps their kit handy. In this open-ended activity use your device’s camera to perform check-ups using the virtual stethoscope, otoscope and X-Ray. • Picture Stickers – Take pictures of your family, friends, toys or dolls and decorate them with a variety of Doc McStuffins themed stickers. As you play, the Big Book of Boo Boos will save the names and diagnosis of all the patients you cured so you can look at them anytime. You will also earn different Doctor’s Notes that prescribe lots of love, kisses and cuddles. Join the fun. The Doc is in!!!! Watch Doc McStuffins on Disney Junior see more...

Disney Doc McStuffins:  Time For Your Check Up!
Disney Doc McStuffins: Time For Your Check Up!
  • "love this show, my daughter loves her, very entertaining if you have children." in 7 reviews
Christina L.
My 4 year old niece loves this app. It's so much fun and a lot of learning. She loves the different character and all the songs they have. She enjoys this app. Very much and she always want to watch it.
Kat A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My neices love this show! It's good for ages 2+. They love playing the game on my phone. I have too many kid games on my phone. Everytime they see me, they always use my phone. It's a cute game too and graphics.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have two nieces who are totally obsessed with anything and everything Doc McStuffins. All they ever wanna watch is that and Frozen, and I would much rather watch Doc McStuffins than Frozen. Lol!
Kaitlin J.
Lake Charles , LA
I have a four year old niece and she absolutely loves this I have it on my phone so when she's with me anywheres it keeps her occupied but it's a nice app for kids to play highly recommend it to mothers
Hailey S.
Traverse City, MI
My daughter loves this show!
The game is very cute, my daughter just isn't ready for it yet. My little sister will play it though! She thinks it is the best thing ever!
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
My kids love this game, they love it so much that we have it on two devices! This game brings all the fun from the Doc McStuffins series to life where kids can do check ups, write in the Big Book of Boo Boos, and even play games with their favorite characters. Lots of variety and tons of fun!
Betsy G.
PAW PAW, MI
My daughter absolutely adores this show and I love that she watches and plays along! She is always learning fun new things and she really enjoys the interaction and music! I feel safe allowing her to watch this and she feels at home with all of her favorite friends that are in the story.
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
Such a cute show! My daughter and nephew are both in love with this! Great lessons and storylines in each episode. Enjoyable sing alongs and super happy endings. I watch this every day and it's one of the better children's show still on air.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
I downloaded this game for my youngest son. He likes it but he did say it was kind of "for girls" lol.. But I catch him playing it quite often. I think that the graphics are nice and the game is very engaging for younger kids.
Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
My daughter has 2 favorite shows and this is one of them! All the characters are so great and friendly, it really made my daughter more comfortable with going to the doctor! Especially when we sing the song in the waiting room.
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Do you feel this show is for both girls and boys?
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
What ages is this product recommended for?
Samya H.
Is this song stuck in anyone else's head? Lol
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
Is this good for any age or ?
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
What age is this good for??