BY DISNEY

This is a Hyper CD, which contains regular audio tracks and also provides a link to the artist's website with the help of a browser. Personnel: Maxi Anderson, Rose Stone (vocals, background vocals); Khuluiwe Sithole, Khanyo Maphumulo (vocals); Ronald Kunene, Oren Waters, Terry Young (background vocals).Audio Mixer: Bob Clearmountain. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's perfect for children who love to sing along to their favorite songs. " in 2 reviews
  • "Great for road trips to Disneyland too!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked the selection of songs they had on this album." in 1 review
  • "perfect for my little sister and anyone else who loves the magic of disney music." in 1 review
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
I gotta say that if there is any music that will forever and always be able to rock out to and sing every lyric, IT WOULD BE DISNEY MUSIC. I love these albums and I've had them ever since I was a little girl. If you love Disney you're gonna LOVE these albums!
Jamie B.
Cleveland
This is one of the best cd's ever! I had this when I was a young girl and the songs an there are awesome. I love Disney so I love all the Disney songs. They are easy to sing a long and come straight from the Disney Movies.  Everyone who likes Disney and has kids should get this cd!
Ruthie W.
Boston, GA
This is such a great CD!  It has all of the classics and it brings me back to my childhood anytime that I listen to it!  I know there are two other CD's like this for sure- I hope there are more, I never tire from listening to songs from Disney films! :)
Faith B.
I enjoyed this album so much as a kid. Some of your favorite Disney songs compiled into one album. It was in all my friends' parents' cars for trips to and from our various activities.
Angie S.
Can’t go wrong with anything Disney for your children! As a family we love to spend time together and Disney is always involved! My son and daughter love Disney! Recommend!
Kristin D.
Another classic to add to my music collection! I love reminiscing with original Disney songs from those childhood movies. I will save this CD to share with my future children!
Frida A.
Little Rock , AR
I grew up being a huge Disney fan. And now with my son, I put Disney music so he can listen to it. These CD's are by far the best Disney album. They contain a lot of variety.
Cory D.
Birmingham, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It's an awesome album to have when you just want to listen to a mix of good Disney songs. It's an excellent variety of old and new songs both fast and slow.
Kielee W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really liked the selection of songs they had on this album. I love Disney music, and it was great to have a variety of different songs.
Brenda M.
This album is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. perfect for my little sister and anyone else who loves the magic of disney music.
Taylor C.