BY DISNEY

Now you can create your own Star Wars: The Force Awakens adventures with the addition of Kylo Ren. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah F.
Lakeside
Sad thing is he seems much stronger than he was portrayed in the movie and his combos are amazing. He almost reminds me of Batman in the Arkham series since he can use the force dash mixed with amazing combos and finish with a kick to the face.
Honestly this is my favorite character to play. If you like playing with other Jedi characters you will love this one. Where on other characters you have to upgrade the force dash he comes with full force dash. I would almost compare his moves to Darth Vader in the fact that he uses a force freeze like the force choke.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
My son enjoys using this character in Disney Infinity. Its a shame that this game was discontinued, we really liked collecting all of the characters from our favorite movies. This character is pretty awesome, Kylo Ren is fun to play with in the game.
Indira A.
my boyfriend loves the figurine, he still has not taken from his small box. It looks very good and the cost was reasonably low.
Amber K.
Super fun character! Voice Actually sounds just like in the movie. He has special traits and is overall fun to use.
Audrey K.
I LOVE KYLO REN. He starts out powerful and totally tough. After a few upgrades, he does get faster, though.
Amanda F.
Arlington, TX
This figurine is great for kids of all ages abd even the collectors out there that love star wars.
Ashlee T.
Sandy, UT
I love Disney Infinity!!!! And I am crushed they are no longer making more figures or games.
Brahim Q.
hello I
love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much
to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of
testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion
more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same
product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to
become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I
remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch
brahim
Brahim Q.
hello I love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch brahim