MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & LuminizersDisney
Dare To Dream Pocahontas Retractable Luminizer

Disney Dare To Dream Pocahontas Retractable Luminizer

by Disney

Free Spirit Retractable Luminizer Creamy Formula Sheery Dewy Finish Promotes Easy Application

Is this organic?
this exists? actually, now I want one.
Start your review of Disney Dare To Dream Pocahontas Retractable Luminizer!
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
These Disney and fairy tale Elf makeup are Amazing and Fabulous! Such a beautiful idea and each one so unique! I love them all! Makeup plus Disney, how can you go wrong? They are so beautiful and such a collectors item for makeup lovers!
Brandy O.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Great
New favorite highlighter! I bought this at Walgreens because 1.) it was on clearance, and 2.) The packaging is so pretty and 3.) It's got Pocahontas! It blends so nicely, and doesn't have a weird greasy look like some highlighter do. I also have very sensitive skin, and haven't had a problem with this!
Andrea H.
Fort Mitchell, KY
Review for: Free
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! So pretty and on clearance had to have all 3!! Highly recommend them all!!!
Gabriela P.
definitivamente me gustaria probar este producto, se ve que iluminaria bastante bien mi piel porque es mas o menos el tono de la piel de pocahontas y lo que haria seria resaltar un poco como si me hubiese bronceado