BY DISNEY

Last Blossom Lip Gloss Shimmery Neutral Color Glides on Smooth Easy Application see more...

Carmen L.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Rare Beauty
Packaging was a huge HOORAY, but the product... It was slimy and sticky and gross. It also made my lips stick together AND had a weird smell to it unfortunately.
Leah Helen T.
Philadelphia, MS
Review for: Last Blossom
I love all things Disney. I'm a bit obsessed with this makeup line. I have all four. Love them all!
Review for: Imperial Kiss
When I saw these lip gloss even though I am not a major fan of lip gloss I had to grab them because they were a Disney Favorite....💖 I mean I loved the movie MULAN Like how could you not get them!
Review for: True Reflection
Gorgeous color! 💕😍✨❤️💖 glad I was able to add these lip gloss to my growing collection!
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Review for: Imperial Kiss
I think the main reason most people buy these items is for collector's value - not necessarily expecting the greatest quality make up. Having said that these glosses a bit disappointing in the pigment color factor. I bought 2 of the Mulan versions and both put barely any color on my lip. Just more of a glossy look, if your lips are naturally pale/light in color you might notice a kiss of pink. They are a bit sticky/thick but they smell wonderful. The packaging is gorgeous and sturdy, like something you could have gotten from a Mac or Sephora collection. All in all it performed like I expected with these drugstore Disney collabs.
Review for: Rare Beauty
From the packaging to the bottle design how could you not want to add these MULAN LIPGLOSSES To your collection! 😍❤️💕💖✨😍
Review for: Last Blossom
I got this collection because it a collectible item and I mean who doesn't love MULAN!☺️