MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossDisney
Dare To Dream Mulan Lip Gloss

Disney Dare To Dream Mulan Lip Gloss

by Disney

Last Blossom Lip Gloss Shimmery Neutral Color Glides on Smooth Easy Application

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Disney Dare To Dream Mulan Lip Gloss!
- LOVE this company and i LOVE my favourite toy and I want to win a have a Twitter and face book and you tube a
Carmen L.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Rare Beauty
Packaging was a huge HOORAY, but the product... It was slimy and sticky and gross. It also made my lips stick together AND had a weird smell to it unfortunately.
Leah Helen T.
Philadelphia, MS
Disney Dare To Dream Mulan Lip Gloss uploaded by Leah Helen T.
Review for: Last Blossom
I love all things Disney. I'm a bit obsessed with this makeup line. I have all four. Love them all!
Review for: Rare Beauty
From the packaging to the bottle design how could you not want to add these MULAN LIPGLOSSES To your collection! 😍❤️💕💖✨😍
Review for: Imperial Kiss
When I saw these lip gloss even though I am not a major fan of lip gloss I had to grab them because they were a Disney Favorite....💖 I mean I loved the movie MULAN Like how could you not get them!
Review for: Last Blossom
I got this collection because it a collectible item and I mean who doesn't love MULAN!☺️
Review for: True Reflection
Gorgeous color! 💕😍✨❤️💖 glad I was able to add these lip gloss to my growing collection!
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Review for: Imperial Kiss
I think the main reason most people buy these items is for collector's value - not necessarily expecting the greatest quality make up. Having said that these glosses a bit disappointing in the pigment color factor. I bought 2 of the Mulan versions and both put barely any color on my lip. Just more of a glossy look, if your lips are naturally pale/light in color you might notice a kiss of pink. They are a bit sticky/thick but they smell wonderful. The packaging is gorgeous and sturdy, like something you could have gotten from a Mac or Sephora collection. All in all it performed like I expected with these drugstore Disney collabs.

Looking for your answer?