BY DISNEY

Mulan Dare to Dream Beauty Book Get Mulan s Look Creamy Lip Stick Dual Ended Applicator Included Disney Dare to Dream Beauty Book Includes: Eyeshadow Blush Lipstick Pencil Dual Ended Applicator Mix and match shades to create your own custom Mulan look! see more...

Erica S.
1,621 reviews
My daughters who 5 seen this one day in our local Walgreens when we were shopping 1 day over last summer. We both love Mulan & it was on sale for only $5.99 so I decided to let her get it for her own makeup collection. We gave eachother makeovers using that palette when we got home and I was surprised by the quality of pigment. I expected that I'd have to rely get a lot of product on my brush to see any intense or bolder results. That was definitely not the case, so I was really pleasantly surprised. What I did not like though about this palette was the color fallout when applying to lids & the actual fallout in the palette itself. It would end up making the colors basically blend into each other. No one plans on dabbing their brush in blush & when you apply it, it's half pink half blue. That's what I don't like at all. The colors don't last all day, but they lasted a few hours. I thought for the $ it was worth it though.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I only bought this to add to my collection I also have the Pocahontas eyeshadow palette. I'm a fan of the Dare to dream palettes. The packaging artwork of the palette is amazing.
CHELSEA K.
DURHAM, NC
I received this as a gift! I was actually very skeptical about them being that they are disney & I thought it would be very childish & not super pigmented. I actually love it! The shadows are great & my favorite part of it. I love how it features a guide to show you how to get certain looks.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Mulan!!!!These Disney and fairy tale Elf makeup are Amazing and Fabulous! Such a beautiful idea and each one so unique! I love them all! Makeup plus Disney, how can you go wrong? They are so beautiful and such a collectors item for makeup lovers!
Tara R.
La Vergne , TN
These do have fallout and some are quite "chalky". They aren't the most pigmented but decent for drugstore quality. As long as you use a good lid primer you should be good to go.
Stephanie R.
Doral, FL
Lo compre por que me gusta todo los maquillajes de disney y me sorprendio la calidad y pigmentcion de esta palera superecomendada
- - LOVE it goes - LOVE it goes i like preseducs I love it goes i like preseducs I love it goes ww wee effort I ever 3D I love
Laura R.
Springfield, MO
These are for children. I wish they would be good, but they're not. The colors don't last long and they don't blend well.
Alyssa B.
Elf never disappoints when it comes to good quality makeup products! These are so cute for any Disney lover!
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
Very pigmented colors, awesome price, beautiful packaging. Stay on really well.
Cassandra T.
Spruce, MI
Anyone know how good these are?? I really want to try them out but am skeptical
Nicole M.
Toledo, OR
I've been wanting to try this brand Disney pallets do you recommend it
Victoria F.
I've never heard of this beauty company are they still in business?