BY DISNEY

Get Ariel s Look Creamy Lip Stick Two Rosey Blushes Dual-Ended Applicator Included Disney Dare to Dream Beauty Book Includes: Eyeshadow Blush Lipstick Pencil Dual-Ended Applicator Mix and match shades to create your own custom Ariel look! see more...

• I would love to try this one out and start a collection! ...2 Answers
  • How pigmented is this product? The colors are beautiful, ...1 Answers
  • Where would I get this from? I love disney and this looks...1 Answers
pari m.
Huntley, IL
I love this pallete it has some unquie colors which I really love it will make anyone look pretty it is put for a valuble price I like the package too it is so cool how they did ariel inspired colors"
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Ariel!!!These Disney and fairy tale Elf makeup are Amazing and Fabulous! Such a beautiful idea and each one so unique! I love them all! Makeup plus Disney, how can you go wrong? They are so beautiful and such a collectors item for makeup lovers!
Brandy O.
Rochester, NY
I got this beauty box at Walgreens on clearance and I'm so happy I did! the colors are so pretty and how could I not buy this when Ariel is on the front?! Giving 4 out of 5 stars just because some of the colors aren't my usual every day type, but they are still very pretty. They also look better with a good eye shadow primer.
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
The colors are pigmented and beautiful. I love the blush. This beauty book is perfect for light and hazel eyed ladies like myself. It's one of my favorite beauty books.
Laura R.
Springfield, MO
The pigmentation just isn't there. It doesn't hold on the eyes. It's not a cohesive product. For a child learning about make up go for it but not for an adult
Jesiber O.
Gibsonton, FL
Este es perfecto para aquellas personas que les gusta tener maquillajes pero con diferentes carpetas, algo mas diferente, pues esto seria lo mas ideal
Brittany D.
This is such an adorable all in one palette! It's awesome because it's based off of ariel but also the eyeshadow actually have decent pay off
Leah B.
I got this for my 12-year-old and she love it. She is just starting to use make-up and this goes on smooth. The variety of color is good
Nessa Z.
Goodyear, AZ
I was actually very surprised with the quality of the the eyeshadow. Loved it is even bought an extra pallet just for looks
Sheree L.
I absolutely loved this beauty box by Disney Dare To Dream I got all 3 and even purchased the villains set amazing stuff
Suzanne M.
Who makes the makeup for these collections?
Venus L.
I would love to try this one out and start a collection! Where can I find the other princess pallets?
Arianna F.
Are there any other Disney beauty box?
Yuliana F.
Culver, OR
How pigmented is it? Who makes this brand? Where can I find it for my daughter ?
Shereen W.
Where would I get this from? I love disney and this looks so pretty x