Disney Danny Elfman - Alice in Wonderland [Original Score] uploaded by Racheal C.

BY DISNEY

SVD1068: Features: -CD-From Walt Disney Pictures and the vividly creative mind of award-winning director Tim Burton comes the original score to the highly anticipated feature film-Score from Alice In Wonderland, created by Burton's long time collaborator, Danny Elfman, musically lends a magical, whimsical and imaginative twist on one of the most beloved stories of all time-Alice's Theme-Little Alice-Proposal / Down the Hole-Doors-Drink Me-Into the Garden-Alice Reprise 1-Bandersnatched-Finding Absolom-Alice Reprise 2-The Cheshire Cat-Alice and Bayard's Journey-Alice Reprise 3-Alice Escapes-The White Queen-Only a Dream-The Dungeon-Alice Decides-Alice Reprise 4-Going To Battle-The Final Confrontation-Blood of the Jabberwocky-Alice Returns-Alice Reprise 5. see more...

• What is y'alls favorite part of the movie??4 Answers
Disney Danny Elfman - Alice in Wonderland [Original Score]
  • "I think that they did a good job on this movie even though it is a little weird but that's the point" in 1 review
  • "May be a little crazy but completely worth every penny I spent on this one." in 1 review
  • "I enjoy watching his movies very much ..." in 1 review
  • "family friendly and all around great" in 1 review
Julia P.
San Diego, CA
Danny Elfman is brilliant. His score here is a great sub-text to the script, and holds its own with the likes of the actors, the art and the costuming. While it might not be his strongest score to date, it's truly a must-listen for those that appreciate this sort of thing.
Charissa C.
Pop Culture Expert
It is excellent as a girl I saw Alicia in caricature and now in movies, I love all the ones I have seen without doubt whenever a new one is released I know why they will be great to share with family.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This soundtrack was epic. The songs were upbeat and some were creepy very befitting a Tim Burton film. Worthwhile purchasing and good to work out to. The rhythm is good and I would recommend listening to this at least once.
Jamie F.
Fredericksburg, TX
I just watched this the other day. It was ok. I enjoyed it. My son didnt want to dit down and watch it. Johnny Depp tho... love him
Veronica S.
Huntsville, AL
Amazing movie! I would love to watch it with my kids one day soon. It is a little 'trippy' though, so maybe in a few years
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
Pop Culture Expert
May be a little crazy but completely worth every penny I spent on this one. So much fun to watch" and in done
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
devyn w.
Decatur, GA
Pop Culture Expert
!!! love this movie, very interesting spin on the original. family friendly and all around great
Stef D.
Pop Culture Expert
I feel that this movie was very well done and it didn't deter from the original story line. I especially liked the use of vibrant colors to make the fantasy come to life.
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL
I loved this movie as a kid, it was one of my favorites to watch! My favorite character is the mad hatter.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
What is y'alls favorite part of the movie??