BY DISNEY

SVD1068: Features: -CD-From Walt Disney Pictures and the vividly creative mind of award-winning director Tim Burton comes the original score to the highly anticipated feature film-Score from Alice In Wonderland, created by Burton's long time collaborator, Danny Elfman, musically lends a magical, whimsical and imaginative twist on one of the most beloved stories of all time-Alice's Theme-Little Alice-Proposal / Down the Hole-Doors-Drink Me-Into the Garden-Alice Reprise 1-Bandersnatched-Finding Absolom-Alice Reprise 2-The Cheshire Cat-Alice and Bayard's Journey-Alice Reprise 3-Alice Escapes-The White Queen-Only a Dream-The Dungeon-Alice Decides-Alice Reprise 4-Going To Battle-The Final Confrontation-Blood of the Jabberwocky-Alice Returns-Alice Reprise 5. see more...

• What is y'alls favorite part of the movie??4 Answers
Disney Danny Elfman - Alice in Wonderland [Original Score]
  • "I think that they did a good job on this movie even though it is a little weird but that's the point" in 1 review
  • "May be a little crazy but completely worth every penny I spent on this one." in 1 review
  • "I enjoy watching his movies very much ..." in 1 review
  • "family friendly and all around great" in 1 review
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this score so much! I can't stop listening to it! As an aspiring musician within the movie business, i would love to congradulate Danny Elfman's musical genius when it comes to the scoring once again! The acting was great and the story flowed wonderfully, but the music made it that much more engaging. Wish there could be more movies like this. I would be on the couch all day.
San Antonio, TX
I freaking love Alice in Wonderland. The cartoon version is my favorite movie but I do really enjoy this one as well. I LOVE the graphics and the colors. I feel like this movie is so weird and strange but that's what makes it mesmerizing and Johnny Depp is fantastic in this film. Plays the mad hatter better than anyone could.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert
A children's classic that is easily enjoyed by adults, too. The cinematography is amazing and vivid. The acting is top-notch (thank you, Mr. Depp) and is an amazing recreation of a childhood staple. I would recommend this to any paren't who is tired of watching cartoon movies with the kids but wants something both can enjoy.
Mikaela C.
Mikaela C.
Pop Culture Expert
The music in Alice in Wonderland was absolutely genius. It fit the movie so well and is by far as original as it gets. Personally I love to sing along to (or at least try) the song Avril L. did for the movie. I bought the album pretty much as soon as it came out and I would do it over again.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
Pop Culture Expert
I loved this movie! I love all the live action versions coming out of older cartoons. This was amazing, Johnny Depp as mad hater. I really love the story line and the quirks in this movie. It was well filmed and its a great family movie! I cant wait to see the next one!
Jules B.
Jules B.
Rocky Point, NY
This was a really good movie, I like how they brought Alice and Wonderland back to life. Johnny Depp portrays the Mad Hatter really well. I wouldn't see the Mad Hatter being anyone else but him. I like how they added new characters into the movie as well.
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert
The soundtrack was really interesting. It was different, to say the least. However, the music fit really well with the movie, and made the movie more interesting. Overall it was a very well written score and served its purpose well! Highly recommend!
Ruby S.
Ruby S.
Fort Myers, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Good movie but some parts are a little confusing at first like she has these dreams or they aren't dreams its real ? It all doesn't make sense sometimes and he father knew like how could he know did he have the same dreams
T S.
T S.
Pop Culture Expert
I really enjoyed this movie as well as the beautiful effects and costumes. I really hope the second one lives up to this movie because it really was amazing to watch.
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
me gusto esta pelicula, en especial el que la animacion esta de primera, y los efectos de escenografia te transportan a ese mundo de Alicia, si la recomiendo
San Antonio, TX
What is y'alls favorite part of the movie??