Disney

Disney Cruise Line
2153 Reviews
5 / 5
The only way I'll take a cruise is on a Disney cruise. Even if you don't have kiddos, it's still amazing and so luxurious.
5 / 5
My family had the best time ever cruising on the Disney Fantasy this past September. Even though my two year old was too young for the kids club, he still had an amazing time playing in the various rooms and dancing with the characters. If you are into meeting characters such as Mickey, Minnie, and the Disney princesses, you are in for a treat once you step on board one of these cruises. The food was also very delicious. My husband did not have high hopes and he left every meal feeling full and happy.  Yes, the price is expensive, but in my opinion, if you have kids, it’s absolutely worth it.
5 / 5
('23( IC: Our Cousins asked my husband and myself if we wanted to go on this cruise? They were taking their daughter who is also our Goddaughter. We needed to respond soon, and they forgot to let us know the actual date and time for our payments. We didn't make it but they said our Goddaughter Lauren had a ball. ✓It is one of the newest ships added. ✓Entertainment for everyone including children. ✓Pools & recreation. ✓Food galore. One day maybe we will take our grandchildren. We would recommend the Disney Cruise to everyone.
5 / 5
Going on the Fantasy in October for Halloween on the High Seas. Less than 100 days. Wish they had adult only cruises. A lot of the food is free hallelujah
5 / 5
I had the best time on our Disney cruise. Disney adventure is always the way to go. There were so many activities to do and you got the Disney magic out at sea. Getting to see the Disney characters was a plus
5 / 5
Every single second of this vacation was amazing! From planning to debarking we loved it all. We took a MerryTime Cruise and were able to meet Santa and Mrs Clause. We also met so many other characters and had interactions with Stitch and Snow White when playing Uno around the ship! The food was delicious and we had wonderful table neighbours who loved to chat and tell us cruise secrets! Castaway Cay was beautiful! Drinks were flowing and the kids were enjoying swimming and playing in the sand! Thoroughly recommend this and hope to go on another very soon!
5 / 5
If you have kids or you’re a Disney adult this is one of the most relaxing and classy ways to enjoy Disney. The experience and service is awesome, meet and greets are easier and definitely once you take a Disney cruise there’s no other way. The variety of ports make it easier to choose base in the budget and vacation you’re take in it. For me DCL would always be in my heart because my fiancé proposed there. As Disney fans these was the perfect spot because it represents Disney in the most elegant way, a Disney cruise is worth every penny.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Love the ship, the cleanliness, the staff. All top notch. Ship is not so big it feels overwhelming. The specialty dining is phenomenal. The regular dining food is very good and Castaway Cay is awesome. The main thing I don’t like is how the staff allows people to put their stuff on chairs early in the morning to save a seat. Many times I had tried to sit in a certain area but couldn’t because the seats had personal items on them. But what I noticed was, it was the same items every single morning. Even at 6 am when I went for an early morning walk, with no one there. That should not be acceptable. We all pay the same amount and one person should not have the rights to the same chair every day when they aren’t even there!! Second thing is I wish they switched the menu up more and had more food choices around the ship.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Fun for everyone! So many activists, good food, lots of ingesting things to do for adults as well. Fun things off the boat and it’s a great way to relax
5 / 5
Disney cruises are so fun for a family with young children or Disney adults! They think of everything and have fun family events and fun childcare areas.