Disney Cruise Line

by Disney

#4 in Cruise Lines

Is it as amazing as everyone says my mom really wants to go?
I Have heard amazing things about a Disney cruise! Is it worth the money?
Whats the best month to aboard cruises? I want to go Caribbean.
Start your review of Disney Cruise Line!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
We had the best time on here we had so much fun and it was great to get away the staff was great the food and the staff was just so happy to see you all the time in reviews
Its great for adults and kids alike, everyone will have a great time and there are enough events to keep everyone thoroughly entertained.in reviews
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 6
1,730 reviews
Disney Cruise Line uploaded by jen H.
My family had the privilege of celebrating my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary on an October 2019 Cruise Eastern Caribbean of Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Jam packed with characters dining, meet and greets, ports of call, mixology tasting, a drink of the day for the adults,, a coffee cafe, buffets or sit down restaurants of your choice,, costume parties, theme shopping and other luxurious shops including a Tiffany and Co. Your wish was their command . A trip of a lifetime!
Liv S.
Allen, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Disney Cruise Line uploaded by Liv S.
It was a wonderful cruise, but it was not perfect. The buffet had good food and lots of options. They do close on certain times, but the deck food places are open when you want a snack. Dinner was always good, great service and if you don't like what ypu chose, you can order another dish without extra charge (or order 2 dishes at once). Performances were, as expected, out of this world. From choreography to costumes, it was perfect. Definitely the best part of the cruise. The crew were always very friendly and always go out of their way for us. The downside, planned activities do not get rescheduled. The fireworks was cancelled because of bad weather, the next day was clear but they did not even bother doing it then. The off cruise activity was disappointing but according to them, they cannot do anything about it because those were contractors and not from their company. $$$$$ pretty expensive compared to other cruise line, bit its Disney. You pay for world class. Too bad ours was not perfect.
Yemmy O.
Tinley Park, IL
Disney Cruise Line uploaded by Yemmy O.
Disney Cruise Line uploaded by Yemmy O.
You can’t beat it! We love to travel as a family and this has been my favorite so far. They truly treat you like royalty and the kids never want to leave the kids club....
Christina S.
Auburn Hills, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Disney Cruise Line uploaded by Christina S.
Disney is a great cruise for a family! Perfect way to travel and keep the kids entertained. The shows were great at night, they were a head of the clean hands craze and had washing stations at every food area. I would definitely go again on another Disney cruise.
Lin P.
Anchorage, AK
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Disney Cruise Line uploaded by Lin P.
Oh, how I miss Disney Cruises! I’ve sailed on each of the current 4 ships and I’ve been on 7 sailings. I SEAriosuly can’t wait to hop on a ship again. The customer service is superb and there are so many things to do onboard. Families can enjoy their vacation together as well as spend time in age-dedicated spaces. The entertainment is FIRST CLASS. The Broadway shows are so magical. You’ll be sure to see many of your favorite Disney characters on the ship. If you sail on a Caribbean/Bahamas itinerary you’ll likely get to go to Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay. I could go on and on about how much I love Disney Cruises! 🚢
Aslin L.
Lakeland, FL
Disney Cruise Line uploaded by Aslin L.
Took my first cruise ever in February 2019 a 3 day cruise on the #disneywonder. It was absolutely amazing and worth every single penny. Took my family and my daughters absolutely loved it can't wait to go back. Disney Cruise Line
Fê C.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Disney Cruise Line uploaded by Fê C.
Without a doubt the best cruise I’ve ever taken! Wonderful service, clean and super organized! Great food!!! I really want to go Back!!
Jessica P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Disney Cruise Line uploaded by Jessica P.
The Disney Dream cruise ship is magical Dreams really do come true, you just have to pack your bags and set sail. There are various aspects of a Disney cruise that make the experience unique, memorable, and downright magical. What other cruise line serves fluffy Mickey shaped waffles for breakfast, hosts a pirate costume party for the entire crew, AND delivers a remarkable firework show in the middle of the ocean?
Belle B.
Lakewood Rch, FL
How can you not love Disney cruise line? The entertainment, the shows, the food, all scream Disney. This is by far the greatest cruise line. And totally worth the money.
Katie B.
Rittman
This was the time of our lives! A vacation we will never forget. The food was amazing and the places we stopped were breathtaking. So worth it!

472 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...