Disney Collection Nail Polish Set uploaded by cathy k.

BY DISNEY

A six-piece set of miniature nail lacquers in brilliant jewel tones fit for a Princess. Explore your options with this set of radiant, classically elegant nail polishes inspired by the beautiful Princess Jasmine. From ripe, rich berry to soft lilac and glittery orange, paint your tips however you wish again and again. This set contains: 6 x 0.125 oz nail polish in: - Berry Tale Romance (dark berry) - Your Wish Is My Command (lilac) - Fit For Royalty (p earlized purple) - Dream Princess (clear with light sparkles) - All That Jasmine (light turquoise) - Aladdin's Girl (pearlized, glittery dark orange) “Wish for more wishes.” Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• How does the Sephora OPI hold up compared to the normal OPI? Would ...1 Answers
  • What your favorite color of the set?1 Answers
  • Are the Sephora line of OPI as high quality as the other OPI polishes?2 Answers
Disney Collection Nail Polish Set
  • "This collection of colors are great and the nail polish is like all my other OPI nail polish and really holds up." in 2 reviews
  • "Long lasting and when matched with the right top coat was very chip-resistant." in 1 review
  • "Combining two Disney with Sephora is like a dream come true for me, and my girls who would have their nails a new color every day if I'd allow it." in 1 review
  • "Opi nails are so smooth and long lasting and to pair with Disney just makes it even better." in 1 review
Erica F.
Erica F.
The color choices were fine but the price is a little much. It was easy to apply and use. It did not chip that much. I always use opi and I recommend to people looking for a good nail,polish. I think they're better off buying individual bottles though.
mike b.
mike b.
Good colors and quality made well family loved them very good value i would recommend very affordable well worth it
Ebony C.
Ebony C.
Atlanta , GA
Review for: One Is Never Enough
Puts on thick and nice. The color is vivid and strong. They are a nice amount of colors to choose from and they are a lot of colors to choice from.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Springfield , IL
Review for: One Is Never Enough
Bought this for a gift for a little girl for her birthday she loves the polish and it has lasted long!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Bordentown, Nj
Review for: One Is Never Enough
I absolutely love this collection of nail polish. The colors are great and really fit Jasmine. I love Sephora and OPI. This collection of colors are great and the nail polish is like all my other OPI nail polish and really holds up. If you are a fan of all things Disney Princess, this nail collection really does its best to stand up to matching the Princess Jasmine.
Shay S.
Shay S.
Johnstown, OH
Review for: One Is Never Enough
Disney branded products are way too expensive and their makeup brand is no different. Transparen't nail polish is not worth the cost
kimberly r.
kimberly r.
Review for: One Is Never Enough
I got this for my best friends niece ally and she loved it She's a huge disney fan and she found this adorable
Daphne N.
Daphne N.
Newark, DE
Review for: One Is Never Enough
Where can I find this? I have the Minnie Mouse OPI which I love. But I need this!
Peighton C.
Peighton C.
Review for: One Is Never Enough
Pretty colors, and I adored the names! But they peel off so easily. I wish they would last longer!
Amber S.
Amber S.
White Bear Lk, MN
Review for: One Is Never Enough
Beautiful colors and fantastic set! Combining two Disney with Sephora is like a dream come true for me, and my girls who would have their nails a new color every day if I'd allow it.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Are the Sephora line of OPI as high quality as the other OPI polishes?
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In
How does the Sephora OPI hold up compared to the normal OPI? Would you recommend this set?
Tara M.
Tara M.
Auburn, IN
What your favorite color of the set?