Disney Classic Mickey Electric Waffle Maker uploaded by Salma A.Disney Classic Mickey Electric Waffle Maker uploaded by Megan H.Disney Classic Mickey Electric Waffle Maker uploaded by Kimberly O.

BY DISNEY #1 in Wafflemakers

Bring fun to your waffles with a mickey mouse silhouette. some of the great features include non-stick cooking plates, non-skid rubber feet and a convenient cord wrap. see more...

• Where can I buy this at?1 Answers
  • This Mickey waffle iron seems super classic and looks lik...2 Answers
  • Wow! Where can I get this bad boy! That is so awesome! Ya...3 Answers
Disney Classic Mickey Electric Waffle Maker
  • "My boyfriend gave me this for Christmas two years ago and I absolutely love it!" in 1 review
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love my Mickey waffle maker so much! It makes the magic of Disney come alive every time you have breakfast! Works well and was reasonably priced. Everyone knows waffles taste better shaped like Mickey Mouse!
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
I love my waffle iron ♡ it's my favorite thing I have in my kitchen when I start working for Disney I will always have this with me since my daddy bought it for me c:
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Not only does it work really well, my kids really love it also. It gets hot quickly enough for me and I don't have issues with the food sticking to the griddles and plates. I recommend using a spare soft tooth brush to clean the little nooks and crannies after use.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I received this as a Christmas gift this past Christmas, and I love it! I am not sure where it was purchased from, maybe Amazon. I think this is really easy to use! I have had no trouble so far. I will say that this is more like a pancake maker instead of a "waffle" maker. The results are more of a pancake form just because of the shape of the Mickey head. That being said, I really really love it!
Heather P.
Got this a few years ago from my parents. I love it! it cooks the waffles perfect! it cools down fast. though I do use a non stick stuff, it really doesn't stick to it. :) I love it so much! as for price I have no idea, my parents brought it for me. totally would ay for someone to buy it. it brings a little magic to my cooking.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
I am a well-known Disney lover and one of my favorite breakfast items at Disney World is Mickey Waffles! So, my husband bought me this waffle maker for Christmas. While it doesn't make the classic Mickey waffles like at WDW, it does work well and the waffles(more like pancakes) are usually delicious. I just wish the looked like classic Mickey waffles.
Valeria N.
Brandon
I love this waffle maker!!! I got it as a Christmas gift and I fell in love with it immediately! The waffles turnout super great and yummy! I've also used it to make grilled sandwiches, which iI now call Mickey Sandwich! I would recommend this to all waffle and Disney fans alike!
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Who doesn't want to have mickey waffles i don't care how old you are. It is great. It heats up quickly. It has a light that lets you know when it is done. Clean up is really easy as it has a nonstick coating that actually works. We use it just about every weekend
Tina d.
Who would have thought such a cheap waffle iron from CVS would be one of my favorite Christmas presents? This is a non-stick griddle that cooks the waffles in about 5 minutes. I have used this with gluten free waffle mix... Its delicious. Who can resist a mickey shaped waffle? Almost makes you feel like you are back at Magic Kingdom
Sandra P.
Oxnard, CA
I received this as a Christmas gift and I love it. I love Disney therefore this is an amazing gift. Its easy to use and it make perfect pancakes or waffles. Even though its a waffle maker I have used pancake mix and made Mickey pancakes in the past.
Kimberly O.
Perrysburg, OH
What is your favorite kind of waffles
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Where can I purchase this?
Amber D.
Sallis, MS
Wow! Where can I get this bad boy! That is so awesome! Yaasss! Love this!
isabelle g.
Fullerton, CA
This Mickey waffle iron seems super classic and looks like it would fit perfectly in my kitchen set! Is it easy to clean? I've had issues in the past getting old batter out of waffle grooves and have even had to throw old waffle makers away! With one this cute I'd love to hang onto it for a long time!!
BRANDY R.
Panama City, FL
Where can I buy this at?