BY DISNEY #42 in Children's Vitamins

Dietary Supplement. Great Taste!  Fun to Eat! Fun Donald Duck Shapes. Delicious Natural Orange Flavor. No Artificial Flavors or Colors These gummies contain essential vitamins to help maintain a healthy immune system.*. Vitamin C for immune system support and antioxidant support.*. Vitamin A to support immune system health.*. Plus vitamin E & zinc. Free of milk or milk derivatives. 1-888-VITAHELP *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This produ. see more...

Carolanne S.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert
These multi vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Lauren U.
Lauren U.
Connellsville, PA
I used to take these when I was younger! I think they are a great idea for younger kids who can't swallow pills yet. Much better than the chalky tasting chewables to
janessa m.
janessa m.
Muskogee, OK
I love giving my kids Disney gummy vitamins! They get so excited in the mornings when they get to pick out their characters and they don't even know they are doing something so healthy!
stephanie a.
stephanie a.
Bakersfield, CA
I would encourage all mothers to give these vitamins to your kids not only do they taste great but are good for them. I have no problem giving thsm to my kids
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
I love all tge disney vitamins and so do my kids it makes it fun for them to eat there vitamins and they think that its candy lol
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Since vitamin c has been proven not to rid your body of a cold, what are these doing? I wpull never give my daughter these GMO laced vitamins. How can you be sure theY are safe? Too many people rely on the "cute" characters without doing their research as to the quality of the vitamins.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My son eats 1 of these every morning and loves them, they taste yummy but also help his immune system