Disney Cars Learning Activity Fun Case

by Disney

Disney Pixar Cars Learning Activity Fun Case.
Disney learning.
Case includes.
2 learning workbooks.
1 box of flash cards.
1 mini reward sticker book.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Disney Cars Learning Activity Fun Case!
How would you rate this product?
Alabama
My two boys (3 and 4 years old) are OBSESSED with anything Cars. This keeps them busy for hours and is affordable enough for me to buy when they wear the originals out! It is way more exciting for them to receive than just handing them paper and crayons, so it's a total win. I'd recommend this in a heartbeat to any parent looking for a peaceful, quiet car ride or an hour of quiet time at home. Can't beat it!
Nampa, ID
My two boys absolutely love this game! Once I bring it out from the cupboard, their eyes light up and will literally play with this for hours. It is a pretty affordable purchase, and one that will keep the kids busy. Definitely recommend to other parents of kids who like the movie Cars.
Marion
my son really enjoyed this activity case there was things he could do and he's three others things my four-year-old could do and there different interest right now they have them busy for days and they still use it there's throws away things I were committed to any child and grandchild
Beech Creek
Got this for my son. He LOVES cars & his entire room is lightning McQueen. It surprised me honestly because I figured hed rarely use it bu I was totally wrong. My son absolutely love it. He took it everywhere & if I had to I would most definitely, absolutely, positively without a single bit of hesitation, HANDS DOWN-- I'd definitely buy another for. Him if he needed it.
Georgetown Tx
I used to baby sit and this kept kids entertained. It’s pretty basic but kids had a lot of fun. I liked it a lot. It’s entertainment but your also not spending a lot a lot. It met my expectations just fine. I would buy it again. Maybe even try other activity games
Cincinnati
My son loves this activity case. He loves reading about the different cars and the different activities you can do. His favorite part is of course the stickers, because what kid doesnt love stickers? Would be again for a friend if their child likes cars.
Andalusia, AL
I got this for my boys. It's easy to use and keeps them occupied. They love it and play very well together. It is well made, very colorful and durable. I will definitely buy this again and recommend it to my friends. The price is very good as well.
Marionville
I think it grabs the eye of children. It’s a great learning tool to help kids. While some thinks it’s a game . They are really learning in the process. This is very affordable as well . I would recommend this to any one with young kids.
California
My son is a very bright three year old that is always yearning to learn more. I always look for educational type games and toys for him and this hit the nail on the head. I will be looking forward to more like this in the future.
Mount Pleasant, TN
Educational and kid friendly activities fun for you with your children.  Not so expensive  met my expectations  Is like to see popup books that's the only improvement  Thwy did enjoy the story