BY DISNEY

Disney Cars Fast as Lightning Bouncer: Interactive playtime toys in this bouncer chair include rear-view mirror, plush dice, Winner's Cup rattle, electronic stoplight featuring melodies and lights that are parent- or baby-activated Removable toy-bar lifts out for easy access to baby Deep cradling seat with removable bolster Soothing vibrations Special embroidery and patch fabric details Machine-washable seat pad Requires 3 A batteries and 1 C battery (not included) Age Range: birth and up to 25 lbs Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• Is this a good quality product? I had something similar to this w...1 Answers
Chelsea M.
My son love this bounded. The vibration isn't too strong. I also like how the toy bar is placed. My daughters bouncers toy bar was in a different spot like directly over her head and the toys hung down so far that they would lay on her face so I had to cut them off. But this bar is outward a little more so it doesn't come near his face. Great bouncer very cushiony and soft. He felt very secure in his bouncer.
Chardenae E.
Springfield, MO
This is awesome! My nephew has it and he loves it. Has the crinkly paper, a mirror, flashing lights, and plays music! So he can do what he wants. Very safe with the strap and easily cleaned. The activity bar pops right out to easily put baby in and take out.
Manal K.
Meridian, MS
This is a great bouncer , very lightweight therefore easier to move from one place to another . And it's fun for the little one ! They love bounding themselves on it
Alyssa B.
Marissa C.
Grand Island, New York
This bouncer was great to put into the bathroom so you could shower really quick. It keeps your child busy and entertained as well as safe.
Kaylin A.
Bald Knob, AR
My little girl had the disney princess and she loved it! it would even put her right to sleep when she was tired.
bethany g.
My little man absolutely love this when he was younger he would sit in it that I was just watching paw Patrol
Heaven B.
Mega Parent Expert
It lights up and makes noises.My son loved this and it made it easy for me to shower of cook dinner.He would also fall asleep in it if I had the vibration on.
Jess k.
Barrie, Ontario
My little guy was obsessed with cars from a young age, I loved this bouncer! It had a lot of fun activities for him to do.
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
Is this a good quality product? I had something similar to this when my son was a baby & he loved it! Does it also light up, or play music?