BY DISNEY

Overview inspired by the upcoming disney pixar animated film, cars 2: the video game lets players jump into the cars 2 universe with some of their favorite cars personalities in exotic locations around the globe. continuing the storyline from the upcoming film, players can choose to play as mater and lightning mcqueen, as well as some brand new characters, as they train in the international training center - chrome (command headquarters for recon operations and motorized espionage) to become world-class spies. They ll take on dangerous missions, compete to become the fastest racecar in the world, or use their spy skills... see more...

Danielle K.
Danielle K.
My kids love just driving around in this game. lots to do bit they want to just drive the cars.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
What a great game! Easy enough for my little boys to play, but also engaging and fun for me to play too! My boys like to play this because it stars some of their favorite cartoon characters. I like to play it because I love racing games!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
I loved playing this, I would drive around for hours pretending it was a real car
Zailyn N.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
Bought this game for my son and we really enjoyed and had a blast playing it.
Krissy D.
Krissy D.
My 7 year old son loves cars. he loves the movie and the games he plays cars2 all the time he take it in the car and plays it when he is home he plays it on his playstation my son cant wait for a cars3 to come out
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Has to be my son's favorite video game so far . He's a huge cars fan so he has so much fun while playing the game .
Ana M.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Liked the movie but to see how how the children's face light up while playing the game is awesome.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Sandy, UT
Bought this for my oldest son a few years ago. He loves playing it with his little brothers. They have races and other games. His favorite is where they drive around and take out bad cars. Some cars are worth more points so they try and find them.
April V.
April V.
North Augusta, SC
This was a awesome game for my 4 year old son. he played it for hours and didn't want to stop when it was bed time lol!
Esther B.
Esther B.
It's a nice game I've played it sometimes myself but with every game my gold gets addicted and never wants to do anything besides play lol.