BY DISNEY #62 in Playards

Disney Care Center Playard, Dumbo: The Dumbo Disney baby playard with bassinet is a full-size bassinet Elevated changing station Toy bar with 3 disney removable soft toys Parent accessory tray The baby playard has extra-large storage area Easy-view mesh sides Includes a convenient carry bag for travel and storage Wheels for room-to-room portability Recommended for a child unable to climb out, maximum height of 35" Changing station is for use by a child less than 15 lbs Bassinet of this playard for kids is designed for an infant less than 15 lbs Dimensions: 46.8" x 32.3 see more...

• "Our son slept in our room in this until he was 6 months!" in 1 review
Lindsey M.
Fishers, In
I will say that I love this playard! It was perfect for me to use just after my c-section. It had a changing table, area for diapers and wipes to be stored on the side, and the higher mat for easier access to the infant. Super helpful after a fresh surgery! But i will say it is SUPER HEAVY when disassembled and would never use it as a portable pack n play. BUT still loved it as  a temporary crib and such!
Jennifer J.
Florence, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We don't have the dumbo one but we have Bambi and this playard was the best! Our son slept in our room in this until he was 6 months! He slept good in it and then it was great to use like a play pen when I was cooking and didn't want him to be too close to the hot stove! Also great for naps...you can just roll it from room to room and keep an eye on sleeping baby...much easier until baby sleeps well in crib and you can use monitor!
rosa h.
This product was the best and so worth it. It is 3 in 1 and lasted me 2 years. The reason I gave it away was because I did not need it anymore but it was still in great condition.
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
This product is awesome love it u got everything in one changing table diaper shelf and he or she can sleep and play in there too very compatible easy to pack up and go.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
We set this up in our family room and it was a huge life saver. Instead of having to leave my other kids by themselves to change a diaper I could use the changing table on here. Plus he could take naps in this too
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
Love this you can use it for so many different things for home or A family members house easy to bring with you anywhere and it's not that expensive either.
Amber T.
This play yard is great! It's perfect for small babies and when babies get a little older! And the storage on the side is great for diapers and wipes
Tamara T.
Great product for mom and baby. Convient with the changer and extra storage on it. Also comfortable enough for baby to rest in.
Shyla F.
Sun Prairie, WI
I have this in Micky mouse for my son and he loves it the diaper changing area is very helpful it's the best.
Jonni N.
Indianapolis, IN
I loved that it had the changing table and bassinet included. It was very convenient and easy to transport.