Baby & ToddlerBaby TransportBaby & Toddler Car SeatsDisney
By Dorel Apt Convertible Car Seat - Mousekeeter Minnie - 1 ct

Disney By Dorel Disney Apt Convertible Car Seat - Mousekeeter Minnie - 1 ct.

by Disney

Disney Apt Convertible Car Seat - Mousekeeter Minnie Features: Side Impact Protection 2 integrated cup holders 5-point harness with up-front adjustment LATCH equipped Deluxe Disney Softgoods PackageManufacturer Recommended Weight/Height Limits: Rear-facing: From 5 to 40 pounds Forward-facing: From 22 to 40 pounds Height: From 19 to 43 inches Product Dimensions: 24 x 21.5 x 23 inches Weight: 9.3 pounds

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Disney By Dorel Disney Apt Convertible Car Seat - Mousekeeter Minnie - 1 ct.!
C J.
This car seat is adorable beyond words. We got this after we were in a car accident. This one sold us because it had the side impact feature and latch system. It's a little wide and bulky compared to others but if it keeps my baby safe I can live with that. Highly recommend!
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Disney By Dorel Disney Apt Convertible Car Seat - Mousekeeter Minnie - 1 ct. uploaded by Sarah W.
This car seat is so stinking cute, my niece loved hers she looked so cute in it! It was especially great with holding her bottles and her pacifiers in the cup holders, definitely would recommend this car seat to other parents!
Melissa F.
Maple Grove, MN
We like this car seat. Our daughter seems comfortable in it; she's always falling asleep in it, anyway. It fits nicely in our minivan and I like that you can use the LATCH system. The cover is easily removable. I have not tried washing it yet, but it seems high quality and I think it would hold up well. I would recommend it to other parents.
Hope K.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
My daughter has been using this since she was ready to be out of her pumpkin! It works both rear and forwards facing, so I was able to keep her rear facing longer! She’s obsessed with Minnie Mouse so she never fights to get in her seat. The Minnie Mouse headrest didn’t last long though. We only used it for about a month before it started getting awkward.
Kristin W.
Levittown, PA
Really love this car seat! So cute & my daughter loves it! Reasonable price & comfortable for my baby!
Christine L.
Gibbstown, NJ
We purchased the Disney by Dorel Disney Apt Convertible Car Seat from the Amazon app. The price point was excellent, the seat is appealing to a little girl, and it had the 5 point harness! We purchased this when my daughter out grew her infant car seat, and she has absolutely loved it!
Mikaylah M.
Church hill , TN
I just wouldn’t recommend the apt 40. It’s not horrible for the price but you can never get a perfect install!
Erika F.
sacramento
This is an awesome car seat really cute too my daughter loves it! I had to take off the Minnie Mouse was because she is a little to old for it now
Kilista T.
Pea Ridge, AR
Disney By Dorel Disney Apt Convertible Car Seat - Mousekeeter Minnie - 1 ct. uploaded by Kilista T.
We just bought this one a few weeks ago. It was easy to adjust straps and was very easy to install! Our baby loves it!
Shelly S.
Prince Rupert
This car seat is cute, it does the job. But I wish the Minnie head didn’t come off so easy. What’s the point of buying something Minnie Mouse if it doesn’t even look like Minnie Mouse? Disney By Dorel Disney Apt Convertible Car Seat - Mousekeeter Minnie - 1 ct.

Looking for your answer?