Disney Beauty & The Beast Thomas Kinkade 750-pc. Puzzle uploaded by Christine Mae M.Disney Beauty & The Beast Thomas Kinkade 750-pc. Puzzle uploaded by Gabriella C.Disney Beauty & The Beast Thomas Kinkade 750-pc. Puzzle uploaded by Gabriella C.

BY CEACO #45 in Puzzles

Piece together this magical Disney puzzle of Belle and the Beast falling in love. Disney Product Features: Part of The Disney Dreams Collection Picture by famous painter Thomas Kinkade Product Details: 750-piece Completed size: 24 x 18 Ages 10 years & up Model no. 2903-3 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
Thomas kincade is by far my favorite artist! These puzzles were simply amazing and beautiful as well as relaxing to complete.  My older daughters and i completed them together "bonding time" and then used puzzle glue and put them on their wall.  The price is reasonable if you buy one at a time.
Christine Mae M.
I really love this puzzle first it's Disney and I love everything Disney and I love Thomas kingkade paintings I was so happy to find this at a thrift store for 75 cents
Ashley L.
Owensboro, KY
I love beauty and the beast. I also love Thomas kinkade. This is the perfect puzzle with combination of both. I now have this hanging on the wall. Great product and not very expensive. Very fun to do, mainly with Disney lovers.
Gabriella C.
Brooklyn, NY
So pumped to do this puzzle!!! I've done Thomas Kinkades other puzzles and it turned out beautiful! Looking forward to completing this one this week! When you are done putting the pieces together it looks amazing enough to hang up !!
Rachel K.
Fredonia, NY
I didn't have this one but had the Cinderella version! My intention was to do it and hang it in my daughters room and it looks SO great hanging up! Great quality!

Would highly recommend!
Jon M.
W Valley City, UT
I love these. My daughter and I try to see who can find the most Easter eggs once it is all put together. The pictures are beautiful and gives a great sense to the story.
Fafa E.
Came out super cute, we framed it afterwards for keepsake. I would love more from this artist, looks great up on the wall.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this pretty easy!?
Jon M.
W Valley City, UT
How many hidden Disney characters can you find?
Victoria F.