Disney Beauty And The Best Cheek Palette

DISNEY BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CHEEK PALETTE

Drawing on hues of the iconic flower, this rose-inspired palette includes four new and exclusive shades of our Color Source Buildable Blushes and Light Source Illuminating Highlighters.

Our silky-smooth matte and satin blushes and highlighters are paraben free and infused with anti-aging antioxidants such as Pomegranate, Acai, and Vitamins A, C, and E. These complexion-enhancing formulas can be dusted on lightly for a soft, natural look or layered for dramatic results.

Shades:

• See Beyond
  • Fearless
  • Enchanted
  • Rose

I’m having issues getting this product to “stick” to my face after I do my liquid foundation and powder...advice? Could the blush brush I use be the issue (it’s a Pixi blush brush)?
Where can I buy this?
Has anyone tried this yet? I'm super interested in buying it but want to know if the quality is there!
Start your review of Disney Beauty And The Best Cheek Palette!
How would you rate this product?
One of my favorite peach tone palettes, it's really hard to find a good peach color and all these shades are perfect I like to wear them just on my lid with some mascara and sometimes eyeliner you can really make a look pop
Murrieta, CA
 First off anything Disney catches my eye.  This blush set is actually amazing ! It's subtle tones are great for brides and those who aren't comfortable with a lot of blush.
Las Vegas , NV
Disney Beauty And The Best Cheek Palette uploaded by Sandra D.
One of my favorites! The pigment on the blushes is great and any time I use the highlighter i get asked which one I have on. These colors are easy to work with and easy to blend!
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable
Appleton , WI
Disney Beauty And The Best Cheek Palette Absolutely amazing. I love the colors. They are very pigmented, a little definitely goes a long way. Love!
Fenton , MO
Oh my goodness I absolutely love this cheek palette! The colors are wonderful and super pigmented and look really nice with any makeup look
Buffalo
Lorac is amazing! Love this pallet and the colors. It stays on all day and looks great on. Matte finish was perfect. I will buy again.
Brooksville, FL
1,595 reviews
Great blendable and buildable blushes. I would get this if you need a kit with multiple colors. Lorac has amazing powders
Perfect blush palette for any look, very pigmented and beautiful shades that match any makeup you look to achieve!
Fort Bliss, TX
I just recently received this pallet and fell in love with not only the packaging but the colors as well.