Disney Beauty And The Best Cheek Palette

by LORAC

DISNEY BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CHEEK PALETTE

Drawing on hues of the iconic flower, this rose-inspired palette includes four new and exclusive shades of our Color Source Buildable Blushes and Light Source Illuminating Highlighters.

Our silky-smooth matte and satin blushes and highlighters are paraben free and infused with anti-aging antioxidants such as Pomegranate, Acai, and Vitamins A, C, and E. These complexion-enhancing formulas can be dusted on lightly for a soft, natural look or layered for dramatic results.

Shades:

• See Beyond
  • Fearless
  • Enchanted
  • Rose

I’m having issues getting this product to “stick” to my face after I do my liquid foundation and powder...advice? Could the blush brush I use be the issue (it’s a Pixi blush brush)?
Where can I buy this?
Has anyone tried this yet? I'm super interested in buying it but want to know if the quality is there!
Start your review of Disney Beauty And The Best Cheek Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Milwaukee , WI
I really hope I get the Lorac Beauty and the Beast blush set is so beautiful my sister's got it I love the way the blush looks and feels so pigmented duh gold highlighters just simply gorgeous whatever Matt command anybody to use it I wanted for Christmas
Hoffman Est, IL
This face palette is stunning! I love lorac and when they did a this beauty and the beast collection, I had to get my hands on it! This product is easy to apply, super smooth and very pigmented. A little goes a long way!Disney's Beauty and the Beast Cheek Palette by LORAC, Multicolor
Center Moriches
Disney Beauty And The Best Cheek Palette uploaded by Samm; S.
Disney Beauty And The Best Cheek Palette uploaded by Samm; S.
Love doesn’t begin to explain how I feel about this palette! It’s beautiful packaging and even better formula makes it a home run across the board! Highly recommend and wish it hadn’t been a limited edition item.
Love the variety in this pallet! All the blush shades are beautiful. The darkest is too dark for my cheeks but looks lovely as an eyeshadow. The highlighter has amazing pickup, a little goes a long way. I’m also really impressed by this packaging, it’s so cute (I’m a huge Disney fan!)
Los Angeles, CA
Overall, I think that this is a great palette with beautiful shades that are highly pigmented. However, the majority of the shades were a little too deep and/or a little too pigmented for my fair skin.
I am new too owning high end beauty products, since I am starting a YouTube channel. I only own this product from the collection! If I can only own 1 product from the collection I am glad it is the Cheek Palette! First own the packaging is super adorable! When you open the palette, I like that there is a designed mirror inside, and you can fold it behind to stand the palette at an angle! The pans of the shades do seem a decent large size, however the blushes are a little powdery, where you can see it, but it is not extremely powdery. Again, the shades a decently pigmented. To own this collection or just one item of it I feel it is just about the name of it, but this is my first Lorac brand item so I do not have anything else to compare it with. If anyone has any other questions of owns any of the other items from the collection let me know, because I was actually wanting to own the lip products as well!
Camarillo, CA
Disney Beauty And The Best Cheek Palette uploaded by Brittney G.
MAKEUP PRODUCT REVIEW: I love these themed collections that @loraccosmetics have been releasing. This "beauty and the beast" cheek palette is not any different and the packaging is super cute!It is pigmented and powders are buttery. The highlight is a true yellow gold. It is a bit dark for my skin tone but non the less I wear it & love how reflective it is. It's only downside is that it accentuates texture. And the blushes are great. They give the ultimate "Belle" Rosey glow. 2 are shimmers and 1 is Matte.
Disney Beauty And The Best Cheek Palette uploaded by Rebecca V.
Purchased at: Kohl's
This is a very pretty face palette. I purchased the entire Lorac Beauty and the Beast set as I love the collection. This has three blushes and one golden highlight. The blushes are pink and mauve in shade but all give a very natural blendable look. The palette comes with a clear cover overtop each pan Which has a rose on it. The details are just very nice.
Marshall, WI
Purchased at: Amazon
The most beautiful blush palette i ever used! Packaging is amazing and soo cute. Great pigmentation and its good for all skin types. I bought it on amazon for $28. And after almost year and a half i still have it using every single day. I highly recommend this beautiful palette!
Walworth, NY
I have been so excited to try these.  The color is AMAZING and they are highly pigmented...if you go to the store, you can just barely touch them and it shows up on your finger.  I bought mine from Ulta on a plurge impulse buy, and I am so happy that I did.  My absolute favorite!