BY LORAC

DISNEY BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CHEEK PALETTE

Drawing on hues of the iconic flower, this rose-inspired palette includes four new and exclusive shades of our Color Source Buildable Blushes and Light Source Illuminating Highlighters.

Our silky-smooth matte and satin blushes and highlighters are paraben free and infused with anti-aging antioxidants such as Pomegranate, Acai, and Vitamins A, C, and E. These complexion-enhancing formulas can be dusted on lightly for a soft, natural look or layered for dramatic results.

Shades:

• See Beyond
  • Fearless
  • Enchanted
  • Rose

Kara J.
Newbury Park, CA
Overall, I think that this is a great palette with beautiful shades that are highly pigmented. However, the majority of the shades were a little too deep and/or a little too pigmented for my fair skin.
Anndria T.
I have not purchased this, however, I swatched them all while I was at khols. They were all very creamy with a light sheen. The formulas seemed very nice and they all had good pigmentation with little fallout. The only reason I am giving it a 4 is because I wasn't super fond of the shades they chose. Otherwise, I would have given a 5.
Zoe J.
As soon as I saw this palette launch I knew I needed it in my life. For a brandnlkek lorac I think the price is right. Their blushes are great, very pigmented and blend out really well. I think they would work best for people with light to medium skin tones. If this product wasn't limited edition I would repurchase
Pennie W.
Dothan, AL
I actually used this as a contouring kit! And I love it! I love that this company uses Disney movies for ideas. I would love to own them all! They stay on so nicely! The prices are a little steep, but I plan to save up to buy some more of the Beauty & The Beast Collection. I recommend this product to everyone!
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
This face palette is stunning! I love lorac and when they did a this beauty and the beast collection, I had to get my hands on it! This product is easy to apply, super smooth and very pigmented. A little goes a long way!Disney's Beauty and the Beast Cheek Palette by LORAC, Multicolor
Mackenzie Y.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I like this product because the shades really go well together. It is pretty easy to apply and blend. It does stay true to color but I feel like it could be more pigmented. I would buy it again, but it depends on how much people are willing to spend for an okay product.
Stephanie B.
Palm Coast
PERFECT ALL OVER COVERAGE!! I use it daily! This is a good quality, long lasting products and seems to be good for all skin types. I am also able to order this product online for a good price or go into a store and purchase it. I do recommend this product to others.
Emma T.
I really liked this Disney collection that Lorac put out. I thought the products were original and I liked the packaging a lot. I thought this cheek palette provided a little bit of everything and has been good for me to pack in my bag before traveling!
Jenny C.
One of my favorite peach tone palettes, it's really hard to find a good peach color and all these shades are perfect I like to wear them just on my lid with some mascara and sometimes eyeliner you can really make a look pop
Sandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorites! The pigment on the blushes is great and any time I use the highlighter i get asked which one I have on. These colors are easy to work with and easy to blend!
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Has anyone tried this yet? I'm super interested in buying it but want to know if the quality is there!
Victoria F.