Disney Beauty And The Best Cheek Palette uploaded by Alecia K.

BY LORAC

DISNEY BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CHEEK PALETTE

Drawing on hues of the iconic flower, this rose-inspired palette includes four new and exclusive shades of our Color Source Buildable Blushes and Light Source Illuminating Highlighters.

Our silky-smooth matte and satin blushes and highlighters are paraben free and infused with anti-aging antioxidants such as Pomegranate, Acai, and Vitamins A, C, and E. These complexion-enhancing formulas can be dusted on lightly for a soft, natural look or layered for dramatic results.

Shades:

• See Beyond
  • Fearless
  • Enchanted
  • Rose

• Has anyone tried this yet? I'm super ...I do not exactly know a lot ab... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

I am new too owning high end beauty products, since I am
starting a YouTube channel. I only own this product from the collection! If I
can only own 1 product from the collection I am glad it is the Cheek
Palette! First own the packaging is super adorable! When you open the palette,
I like that there is a designed mirror inside, and you can fold it behind to
stand the palette at an angle! The pans of the shades do seem a decent large
size, however the blushes are a little powdery, where you can see it, but it is
not extremely powdery. Again, the shades a decently pigmented. To own this
collection or just one item of it I feel it is just about the name of it, but
this is my first Lorac brand item so I do not have anything else to compare it
with. If anyone has any other questions of owns any of the other items from the
collection let me know, because I was actually wanting to own the lip products
as well!

Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Walworth, NY
I have been so excited to try these.  The color is AMAZING and they are highly pigmented...if you go to the store, you can just barely touch them and it shows up on your finger.  I bought mine from Ulta on a plurge impulse buy, and I am so happy that I did.  My absolute favorite!
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
I am so in love with this blush palette! Its stunning, Pigmented and blendable! Its so fun and I love lorac and beauty and the beast! So both combined is amazing! I highly recommend this before its gone!
Jaclyn D.
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
I mean come on it is Disney!! Enough said lol! These pigments are great in this cheek palette. They worked well with my skin ton. Applies easily and true to color. Would recommend to others.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
appleton, WI
Disney Beauty And The Best Cheek Palette
Absolutely amazing. I love the colors. They are very pigmented, a little definitely goes a long way. Love!
Karla W.
Karla W.
Fenton , MO
Oh my goodness I absolutely love this cheek palette! The colors are wonderful and super pigmented and look really nice with any makeup look
Yoara T.
Yoara T.
Perfect blush palette for any look, very pigmented and beautiful shades that match any makeup you look to achieve!
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Eielson Afb, AK
Love the packaging and product. Lorac did so good with this palette. The shades are very buildable also!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Des Moines, IA
Has anyone tried this yet? I'm super interested in buying it but want to know if the quality is there!