BY LORAC

DISNEY BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CHEEK PALETTE

Drawing on hues of the iconic flower, this rose-inspired palette includes four new and exclusive shades of our Color Source Buildable Blushes and Light Source Illuminating Highlighters.

Our silky-smooth matte and satin blushes and highlighters are paraben free and infused with anti-aging antioxidants such as Pomegranate, Acai, and Vitamins A, C, and E. These complexion-enhancing formulas can be dusted on lightly for a soft, natural look or layered for dramatic results.

Shades:

• I’m having issues getting this product to “stick” to my f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?2 Answers
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Oh my!!! I was so unsure of getting this cheek palette. But I’m SO happy I got it! I’m so happy with it! It’s seriously a beautiful palette and so inspiring! Perfectly fits the beauty and the beast theme. The blushes are SO pigmented but such flawless colors! And the gold highlighter is beautiful, and I’m usually not a fan of gold but this color is perfect! I love this cheek palette and now I’m so excited to get my hands on the eyeshadow palette! The packaging for both are stunning!
Susan A.
Milwaukee, WI
I really hope I get the Lorac Beauty and the Beast blush set is so beautiful my sister's got it I love the way the blush looks and feels so pigmented duh gold highlighters just simply gorgeous whatever Matt command anybody to use it I wanted for Christmas
Anndria T.
I have not purchased this, however, I swatched them all while I was at khols. They were all very creamy with a light sheen. The formulas seemed very nice and they all had good pigmentation with little fallout. The only reason I am giving it a 4 is because I wasn't super fond of the shades they chose. Otherwise, I would have given a 5.
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
This face palette is stunning! I love lorac and when they did a this beauty and the beast collection, I had to get my hands on it! This product is easy to apply, super smooth and very pigmented. A little goes a long way!Disney's Beauty and the Beast Cheek Palette by LORAC, Multicolor
Sara S.
Des Moines, IA
I really like this palette there's some really nice blush in this and the shimmery bronze is very pretty it isnt too overpowering and gives a nice glow. Good pigments. I love Lorac, all of their stuff has really nice pigment from my experience.
Jenny C.
One of my favorite peach tone palettes, it's really hard to find a good peach color and all these shades are perfect I like to wear them just on my lid with some mascara and sometimes eyeliner you can really make a look pop
Kara J.
Newbury Park, CA
Overall, I think that this is a great palette with beautiful shades that are highly pigmented. However, the majority of the shades were a little too deep and/or a little too pigmented for my fair skin.
Taylor F.
Murrieta, CA
 First off anything Disney catches my eye.  This blush set is actually amazing ! It's subtle tones are great for brides and those who aren't comfortable with a lot of blush.
Stephanie H.

I am new too owning high end beauty products, since I am
starting a YouTube channel. I only own this product from the collection! If I
can only own 1 product from the collection I am glad it is the Cheek
Palette! First own the packaging is super adorable! When you open the palette,
I like that there is a designed mirror inside, and you can fold it behind to
stand the palette at an angle! The pans of the shades do seem a decent large
size, however the blushes are a little powdery, where you can see it, but it is
not extremely powdery. Again, the shades a decently pigmented. To own this
collection or just one item of it I feel it is just about the name of it, but
this is my first Lorac brand item so I do not have anything else to compare it
with. If anyone has any other questions of owns any of the other items from the
collection let me know, because I was actually wanting to own the lip products
as well!

Brittney G.
Camarillo, CA
MAKEUP PRODUCT REVIEW:

I love these themed collections that @loraccosmetics have been releasing. This "beauty and the beast" cheek palette is not any different and the packaging is super cute!It is pigmented and powders are buttery.
The highlight is a true yellow gold. It is a bit dark for my skin tone but non the less I wear it & love how reflective it is. It's only downside is that it accentuates texture.
And the blushes are great. They give the ultimate "Belle" Rosey glow. 2 are shimmers and 1 is Matte.
Ashley D.
Des Moines, IA
Has anyone tried this yet? I'm super interested in buying it but want to know if the quality is there!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Where can I buy this?
Jessica B.
Columbia, MO
I’m having issues getting this product to “stick” to my face after I do my liquid foundation and powder...advice? Could the blush brush I use be the issue (it’s a Pixi blush brush)?