Disney Beauty And The Beast Lip Gloss Collection uploaded by Alecia K.

BY LORAC

DISNEY BEAUTY AND THE BEAST LIP GLOSS COLLECTION

What’s a princess-worthy look without the lip color to finish it? LORAC Los Angeles takes falling in love to the next level with this set of five brand new lip gloss shades inspired by Disney's remake of the storybook romance, Beauty and the Beast.

Shades:

• Savoir Faire

Megan H.
Megan H.
CLERMONT, FL
These are beautiful glosses. The packaging is amazing. The quality matches the price perfectly. However, if you don't purchase the lipsticks to match these, I see little benefit in buying them. The color pigmentation is almost non existent unless you really layer. Matched with the lipsticks, these glosses really shine (see what I did there lol). Its a good formula, it just needs a little more color, or a color underneath.
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
As I mentioned in my other reviews from this collection, I had to have the entire set (except the blush palette, which I simply didn't need). These glosses share the same charming packaging as the lipsticks and look beautiful over top of them, or even worn on their own. My only gripe would be it takes several layers of a few of them to really get any glossy payoff.
Meagan K.
Meagan K.
Columbia, MO
I absolutely love this set. I bought it for a friend's birthday because she is obsessed with beauty and the beast! I'm tempted to go get my own because I just love all of the colors. Any big beauty and the beast fan needs this in their collection!
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
I am so in love with these glosses, i usually hate glosses but these are amazing! Its stunning and Pigmented! Its so fun and I love lorac and beauty and the beast! So both combined is amazing! I highly recommend this before its gone!
Luciana B.
Luciana B.
Orlando, FL
Disney Beauty And The Beast Lip Gloss Collection
I love it. Magical jorney of wonder and romance .
The colors are amazing and long lasting.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Johnstown
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!