Disney Beauty And The Beast Lip Gloss Collection uploaded by Alecia K.

BY LORAC

DISNEY BEAUTY AND THE BEAST LIP GLOSS COLLECTION

What’s a princess-worthy look without the lip color to finish it? LORAC Los Angeles takes falling in love to the next level with this set of five brand new lip gloss shades inspired by Disney's remake of the storybook romance, Beauty and the Beast.

Shades:

• True Beauty
  • Red Rose
  • Belle-ieve
  • Tres Chic
  • Savoir Faire

Yana N.
This lip set is gorgeous. It’s great for creating an hombre effect on your lips or for just wearing it alone with glamorous make up on your eyes and the rest of your face with colors really give you a pop I will definitely buy again I highly recommend this
Mackenzie M.
This product is so freaking awesome. It has a wonderful scent to it, and also isn't expensive at all. That's another thing I love is great products for cheap. I will not use anything else again because I love it that much. I recommend it!!
Hailey  B.
Greenacres, WA
i loved this product! received it in the mail and i love it! i've never tried bare minerals products before but after this i definitely will be buying more products from this brand! 100% would recommend. I couldnt be more impressed by such a great product
Megan H.
CLERMONT, FL
These are beautiful glosses. The packaging is amazing. The quality matches the price perfectly. However, if you don't purchase the lipsticks to match these, I see little benefit in buying them. The color pigmentation is almost non existent unless you really layer. Matched with the lipsticks, these glosses really shine (see what I did there lol). Its a good formula, it just needs a little more color, or a color underneath.
jesse lynn b.
As I mentioned in my other reviews from this collection, I had to have the entire set (except the blush palette, which I simply didn't need). These glosses share the same charming packaging as the lipsticks and look beautiful over top of them, or even worn on their own. My only gripe would be it takes several layers of a few of them to really get any glossy payoff.
Alecia K.
I am so in love with these glosses, i usually hate glosses but these are amazing! Its stunning and Pigmented! Its so fun and I love lorac and beauty and the beast! So both combined is amazing! I highly recommend this before its gone!
Meagan K.
Columbia, MO
I absolutely love this set. I bought it for a friend's birthday because she is obsessed with beauty and the beast! I'm tempted to go get my own because I just love all of the colors. Any big beauty and the beast fan needs this in their collection!
Luciana B.
Orlando, FL
Disney Beauty And The Beast Lip Gloss Collection
I love it. Magical jorney of wonder and romance .
The colors are amazing and long lasting.
Kaitlyn H.
Beautiful packaging, glorious colors, and stunning when used as a topper but also on its own LORAC has you covered on any day.
Emily H.
University Pk, PA
nice colors not too expensive not too cheap. nice variation of colors and smells. they do smell nice but they are sticky.