Disney Beauty And The Beast Lip Gloss Collection uploaded by Alecia K.

BY LORAC

DISNEY BEAUTY AND THE BEAST LIP GLOSS COLLECTION

What’s a princess-worthy look without the lip color to finish it? LORAC Los Angeles takes falling in love to the next level with this set of five brand new lip gloss shades inspired by Disney's remake of the storybook romance, Beauty and the Beast.

Shades:

• True Beauty
  • Red Rose
  • Belle-ieve
  • Tres Chic
  • Savoir Faire

Julianna K.
Chester
They are pretty good. Def. worth the price. They are a bit sheer but it’s ok with me. The only downside is that some of the shades look similar in the lips to each other. Other than that they’re great lipglosses. Definently would recommend to anyone.
Starla M.
Farmington
I really enjoy these glosses. The provide a nice shine as well as a slight wash of color and they last for quite some time. I can wear them alone, but actually prefer to use them to top my lipstick. I would recommend these to anyone who enjoys light color and shine
Megan H.
CLERMONT, FL
These are beautiful glosses. The packaging is amazing. The quality matches the price perfectly. However, if you don't purchase the lipsticks to match these, I see little benefit in buying them. The color pigmentation is almost non existent unless you really layer. Matched with the lipsticks, these glosses really shine (see what I did there lol). Its a good formula, it just needs a little more color, or a color underneath.
jesse lynn b.
As I mentioned in my other reviews from this collection, I had to have the entire set (except the blush palette, which I simply didn't need). These glosses share the same charming packaging as the lipsticks and look beautiful over top of them, or even worn on their own. My only gripe would be it takes several layers of a few of them to really get any glossy payoff.
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I am so in love with these glosses, i usually hate glosses but these are amazing! Its stunning and Pigmented! Its so fun and I love lorac and beauty and the beast! So both combined is amazing! I highly recommend this before its gone!
Meagan K.
Overland Park, KS
I absolutely love this set. I bought it for a friend's birthday because she is obsessed with beauty and the beast! I'm tempted to go get my own because I just love all of the colors. Any big beauty and the beast fan needs this in their collection!
Nina S.
Love the beauty and the beast make up collection it is most definitely my favorite collection I use these products 5 out of the 7 days of the week thank you for making this collection the tone and tint got my skin well
Yana N.
This lip set is gorgeous. It’s great for creating an hombre effect on your lips or for just wearing it alone with glamorous make up on your eyes and the rest of your face with colors really give you a pop I will definitely buy again I highly recommend this
Mackenzie M.
This product is so freaking awesome. It has a wonderful scent to it, and also isn't expensive at all. That's another thing I love is great products for cheap. I will not use anything else again because I love it that much. I recommend it!!
Teresa R.
If incould give these more stars i would. The packaging is nice and sturdy. The smell is great and the colors are great as well. Not sticky like other glosses.