BY DISNEY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Discontinued June 2014 see more...

Review (1)
Catherine P.
University Pl, WA
I LOVE THESE!! SO BEAUTIFULLY BRIGHT AND IN SO MANY CHARACTERS...WINNIE, FROZEN, NINJA TURTLES (my son's fav. when he was little), CARE BEARS (yes, grandma's they are back, My daughters fav. when she was little), THOMAS THE TRAIN. JUST VIBRANT COLORS!!!
I definitely wish that these were around when my kids, I mean adult children were babies. WE WERE FOREVER LOSING THEM AND REPLACING THEM. AND...THEY CLEAN SO MUCH BETTER!! Everything seemed to be so generic. No, Winnie the Pooh or Bob the Builder. Your choice was the basic color scheme, pink, blue, yellow and mint green. Not that those are bad, that is not what I am saying at all. Although, the classics are making a comeback, for my grandson, its all Classic Pooh..so you see My Love For Winnie. It is just that my daughters have so many choices and options that I did not have, and I have to say that it is AWESOME!! You could almost coordinate your child's outfit with all of the dozens of choices that are out there. (Pooh happens to be my favorite). In a lot of ways though, I feel that most brands are about equal, although some better than others. Sometimes, its been a lot of trial and error for 1st time parents.
Just take a deep breath and see what works, I definitely LOVE THIS ONE THOUGH!!