BY DISNEY

Brittany C.
I had this when my son was a baby because i loved winnie the pooh growing up and it is a cute design for babies. the baby wipes travel case is perfect if you don't want to lug around a full package of wipes. Fits nice into your diaper bag and doesn't take up a lot of room.
Joanna H.
garden grove
I love to try this case to see the different between the other cases and once I try this product I will be in love with it
Monica C.
This is a very smart thing to get to carry in a bag when you're on the go. It holds a lot of wipes and is kid friendly.
LaDeidra L.
I have used one of these for one of my kids. it hold maybe 50 wipes or so. i never had a issue with it
Osmara G.
Carlsbad , NM
Adorable pooh wipey case and fits easily into the baby's diaper bag! No need for the huge containers!
Virginia B.
Killeen, TX
Nice to use to have in your bag and easy to get wipes out of. It just does not hold a lot of them.